Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you want to talk hats and plants, there are both in the room that my pic got taken in!

111217-194113.jpg

Yes, this is the part where people feel a little uneasy about how much younger I am. It's annoying, really. :roll:

Well I am younger than you are, seriously just a couple of months ago I can sign up to a site without having to fake my age.

I suppose I did troll this thread enough in the past, and I'm feeling generous today due to my relief over certain fears earlier this week. I'm willing to share a silly picture from a little while back, so before I change my mind :D
[deleted]

I'm rather jealous of the pretty bronies in this thread.

I have learned that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't consider myself particularly good looking, but many have stated otherwise (still think they are being polite :P)

And I have to say, that really, you look gorgeous. You have no reason to be jealous of anyone ;)

I have learned that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't consider myself particularly good looking, but many have stated otherwise (still think they are being polite :P)

And I have to say, that really, you look gorgeous. You have no reason to be jealous of anyone ;-)

Of course I do! I've enjoyed everyone I've seen thus far. But thank you Starry, you make me blush :D

I suppose I did troll this thread enough in the past, and I'm feeling generous today due to my relief over certain fears earlier this week. I'm willing to share a silly picture from a little while back, so before I change my mind :D

Wow. Are you like a model or something?

I.

Am.

Jealous.

Also, gotta love the goggles ;)

It was from a fun photo shoot I did with my friends, I only did some minor model work when I was younger. Nothing really spectacular, and it didn't go anywhere. The theme for my photos was Air Force, so I did what I could. I gave one of my friends the theme "bunny" in return. Hers actually ended up really entertaining. I'm the one that's jealous! And yes, goggles are amazingly fun.

ok here's a slightly more recent one of me absolutely freaking out excited in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum... I'm pretty sure my hair is wet from a shower in this picture which is why it's all derpy looking

It has been too long since I last visited DC. I could have spent the entire week I was there in the Smithsonian museums. Unfortunately, I was there with four other people, and they wanted to do other things too.

It has been too long since I last visited DC. I could have spent the entire week I was there in the Smithsonian museums. Unfortunately, I was there with four other people, and they wanted to do other things too.

that SUCKS! My boyfriend is a geek too so we went to DC for 9 days specifically for the museums, even in 9 days I feel like I didn't see it all.

that SUCKS! My boyfriend is a geek too so we went to DC for 9 days specifically for the museums, even in 9 days I feel like I didn't see it all.

Let me assure you, it did not suck. The Smithsonian may be the best that DC has to offer, but the memorials and the FBI museum/tour are also quite good. I was very happy to have what time was available.

Let me assure you, it did not suck. The Smithsonian may be the best that DC has to offer, but the memorials and the FBI museum/tour are also quite good. I was very happy to have what time was available.

Oh it wasn't exclusively the Smithsonian museums, we ended up hitting a whole bunch of different museums. We also ended up taking a day to see the memorials, the botanical gardens and the library of congress (that was super awesome). Did you catch the International Spy Museum?

Oh it wasn't exclusively the Smithsonian museums, we ended up hitting a whole bunch of different museums. We also ended up taking a day to see the memorials, the botanical gardens and the library of congress (that was super awesome). Did you catch the International Spy Museum?

Unfortunately, my trip predated the establishment of the spy museum.

So that's what you look like Twi. I must say, I love the piercings. I'm too scared of the horror stories I've heard of lip piercings to do it myself though. Knowing my luck my lip would implode.

So that's what you look like Twi. I must say, I love the piercings. I'm too scared of the horror stories I've heard of lip piercings to do it myself though. Knowing my luck my lip would implode.

Thanks! I'm kinda bummed, they might be nearing retirement because I'm graduating from college soon :(

As far as horror stories, I can't think of anything else that's ever happened to me that hurt more than my lip piercings. It was even worse than getting my ankle tattooed, but it was totally worth it.

Although I have seen several pics of RC IRL to me in a way she'll always be:

Twilight_Sparkle.jpg

Its in inside joke, but if you'll knew her like her friends here do, it makes perfect sense. :D*

*Don't worry, it is a compliment. :)

Archived