I Can't Stop Googling Myself

I can't stop googling myself ._.

what type of things show up when you google your username?

some results for Angie Cakes:

Mum%2527s+cake.JPG

2149715.gifAngie_s_Logo_001.jpgAngie The Choice - Cakes For All occasions In Singapore

www.angiethechoice.com

Provides cakes for all occasions.

angiecakes

angiecakes.tumblr.com

If you know me, you would know I love lipstick and shoes. Especially shoes. I own a million pairs or even as much as Imelda Marcos.

• Like 1

Googling myself only gets me either stuff that is mine (here, steam, giantitp, etc.) or headlines about "Havoc in San Diego".

The first pic that comes up is one of mine (and most of the rest are ones I've made or posted):

ninjapikachuvsdash.jpg

Pikachu vs. Rainbow Dash: Ninja Battles in Space! A cluster**** by Diego Havoc.

Done for a friend. Don't ask; there was a good reason.

Dating in TheDark...

I'm NOT ok with htis.

Dang, I was expecting "Dancing in the Dark" by Jesse or Bruce Springsteen. Those songs were the first thing I thought of when I saw your name. xD

Anyway, nothing related to me came up. Random stuff such as carbon footprints, camping, Spongebob, and milkshakes, apparently. Where are my Yugioh accounts? D:

Anyway, nothing related to me came up. Random stuff such as carbon footprints, camping, Spongebob, and milkshakes, apparently. Where are my Yugioh accounts? D:

nothing related to you is the point XD

There's only one thing really that is not related to pony or this site (because that's pretty much the first time I really use that name), there is a Marvel superhero by the name of Davroth Catto. I wonder what thought process led to that name.

Davroth_Catto.JPG

Here, that's the tosser that tarnishes my good name. :I