Twilight Sparkle is the best pony (hugs Twilight)

True story: I was at a panel discussion at a convention about bronies. They asked which pony people liked. When they asked who liked Twilight Sparkle, I was the only one who liked her. No love for the purple unicorn in that panel. :-|

Featherweight is currently best pony =3

159030%20-%20crossover%20Featherweight%20spider-colt%20spiderman.jpg

It makes sense now! About the one episode while watching this I always thought, "What would this refer to??"

When I saw a picture of Diamond Tiara(Blegh!) and the grouchy boss of Peter Parker, I thought it made a bit sense.

until i saw this, now it makes perfect sense.

Twilight Sparkle is the best pony (hugs Twilight)

True story: I was at a panel discussion at a convention about bronies. They asked which pony people liked. When they asked who liked Twilight Sparkle, I was the only one who liked her. No love for the purple unicorn in that panel. :-|

Twilight is certainly a great contender... It depends on what sort of things you're looking at.

I don't know...Troll -> Ignorant at level 5. Therefore Ignorant -> Fox News Reporter at level 50.

(We ate extremely offtopic, aren't we?)

Rush Limbaugh= Lvl 102 legendary holographic first edition pre-release troll'e'mon =P

(Yeah, i know, but random tangents can be fun and interesting, i see no harm in it... somepony will get us back on track =P )