Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Hi guys,

Most of you (especially those who I have RP projects and active posts) might have noticed my extended absence in the forums. Real life finally caught up and I need to get my affairs into order. I've been in Canterlot for over a year now and I've met a lot of good friends. It's sad to say that I will be gone for an indefinite length of time in the forums. Aside from my financial problems and loosing my internet connection at home, there are other things I need to take care in my life. So I'm sorry if I left everyone hanging like this.

I've also given up my tier 1 character, The Mayor. I hope whoever apps for her gets to use her much more than I did. For those who I have pending RPs, the Fallout Equestria threads in FFA/Crossovers and those that I have in Mane RP. I'm sorry but I have to end it here. Please feel free to continue them without me or leave them entirely.

For my Fallout Equestria campaigns on Saturdays (10pm EST - onwards), I'll still be playing with you guys until we finish the storyline. I'm sorry we have to play on such an awkward time, but this is the reality with PnP games via the net. I'm grateful up until now that you guys still somehow cling on to me as your game master even though I had some obvious shortcomings in the past weeks. Feel free to join other FoER campaign groups out there. I'm sure we discussed about them in our chatroom.

For everyone else, it was a fun ride. I'll be back prolly one day when I have fixed what needs to be fixed in my life so until then.

Xiee is signing out. Cya guys later~

I will be gone for a whole week starting with hmmm...tommorow. There is 98% chance about lack of internet where I will be going and that's HORRIBLE :scream: ! I should be back at 11 or 12 of this month.

I joined this fandom confused, nervous, and awkward. I never liked the idea of liking a show for little girls. I constantly got pissed at the fandom, and lost my respect for bronies little by little everyday. I pissed myself off, but never left the forum. I stayed here, and made many friends. I regained hope for the fandom simply by conversing on this forum. I even got into RolePlay, and made my own OC's. Yet I never considered myself a brony. I had too much on my mind. Anxiety. Depression. Insomnia. It constantly affected me to noticeable points. And even as I had little to no respect for bronies to the point where I was disgusted to even call myself one, I stayed in here in hopes of better times.

So, let's clear things up here. I'm no longer a brony, if I ever really was, but I respect many of the people in this fandom. I have my own strong views of haters and the fans, but none I want to really discuss as of now.

peace, brother. You aren't the first and I know you won't be the last

I will be gone for a whole week starting with hmmm...tommorow. There is 98% chance about lack of internet where I will be going and that's HORRIBLE :scream: ! I should be back at 11 or 12 of this month.

Don't forget to bring me back some of that Mountain Dew when you get back from them there mountains!

Well apparently I am still alive and am attempting to rejoin the forum.

Hello again everyone it's a pleasure to re meet all of you

ps. May be very busy with university due to me being in the kinesiology department.

I'm alive again, but for how long remains to be seen. It all depends on how my parents handle my coming out to them and discussing my desire to move out and move in with my coltfriend in Loiusiana. Just checking in and to BBB, my mane rp brain is still shorting out here... So I have no clue when I'll post in the Field trip thread.... My apologies.

[colour=#000000]Well its been a month now and me with no leave of absence note, well in the last month my life has undergone a major change.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]I am no longer living at home, I am finally on my own living at a group home, I am still living with others but not with family anymore.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]My old home, is gone. I am slowly rebuilding my life now getting what I can from my old home while it still stands but as of now I am living on my lonesome.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Its scary and intimidating but at least I have the interwebs and cant wait to start talking with everyone (or everypony) again[/colour]

• Like 1

Hello Everypony. I apologize for the RP threads I owe responses to, been horribly sick for 2 weeks with a cough. (This has been a really bad year to be me...)

The medicines I've been using to combat he lung crud boosted my blood pressure to levels that scared the doctor I went to yesterday, and will be seeing the doctor today to see if I can get the BP under control after being put off the 'bad' decongestants.

I will keep everypony updated on my heath in this thread as a hospital stay would definitely be problematic in keeping up with RP.

Wish me luck, and may the Princesses smile upon me...

Well, everypony, I'll be packing my bags and heading out into the world with around 800 dollars to my name but I'll have a roof over my head! Going to meet with a friend in St. Cloud, MN before making the 5 hour bus journey to Shreveport and the love of my life!