Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Sorry everyone but I'm feeling rather awful... Keep getting nosebleeds and such... Really bad cold has me down and out creatively... I'll try to be back as soon as I can.

Just a heads up for all that this might affect:

I will most likely be going on a European backpacking trip from May 16th to June 14th. I will post as much as one can when backpacking, but it won't be as much as usual for sure. But when I get back, posting shall resume at my usual rate!

I'd like to apologize for a lack of activity on my part. Between my ISP being irritating, cram time at school, and a general creative block all around, I haven't had a lot of time or drive to post anything much on Canterlot. I'm still around, lurkin' and keeping up with the threads I remember being part of, so as soon as I get break my block and find an open moment or ten, I'll put down some posts. :)

• 2 weeks later...

After a few weeks of great pain in my rotator cuff and general inability to do anything, I am finally ready for surgery tomorrow to get it repaired. I will in all likelihood be unable to post for about a week, and any staff work I do will be very light. I apologize to those this inconveniences.

I need a break from Canterlot, ever since I stepped down from RPH I'v actually felt really out of place here, and have contemplated leaving for a while, I'll be around vaguely to post with the cast characters I have and such, but my activity is going to slow down a lot =/

Hello all.

This week is going to busy for me, so I'm going to have little time on the computer much less here. I'll try to update what I can, but I'll be back to my regular posting after Memorial Day.

Lux

I start work this week and due to unforeseen circumstances my commute will now by 90 minutes each way. I will do my best to stay on top of things, but on days where IRL and admin duties compete against RP, I will be forced to choose admin and IRL. Sorry for my RP slowness, folks! You'll still have me on weekends :)

My net has started to say that it hates me, on my own PC i cant even load the net so i will be extremly slow in posting for now. I will post a blog when i get back so keep a eye out for that. Anyway, i will be only on maybe a few times a week. I know that this thread is only for extended leaves, though i dont know how often i will be back on and i dont know how long until my PC is fixed, so i thought i would let every pony know. I will miss all of you until i can be back on regularly

EDIT: For all my friends who want to know my progress at getting back on top of things, listen out for symphonic fire. I have fire as a skype contact so i will be asking fire to post my progress somewhere on canterlot. Well, see ya for now my friends, i will be back ASAP

Going to be attending an annual convention starting tomorrow (6-12-14) and running through Sunday (6-15-14). Net time (and thus, Canterlot time) will be limited.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be out of town tomorrow until Sunday, and then the next day is when I start my new job! So, I'm not going to be able to post while I'm away, and I'll have less time for this site in the days to come. I'll still be here, though, and post when I can!

Been away and inactive for a good while. Wasn't really planned but it worked out that way. Hoping ot be on here a bit more regularly once more. Missed all you spectacular folks <3

• Like 1

Posting this now ahead of time.

Not only is my home net derping (pretty badly at the moment) but I will be attending a seminar starting on Thursday (7-24-14) through Saturday (7-26-14). Hopefully, I should be back online after that, assuming my net server quits acting up.

The 28th I persume, is the date when it will be my first time going to Great Wolf Lodge, and my first time to try out some new waterslides. German waterslides are awful, and I will be gone for about a week. But I will still be on, just not as much.

Alright, this next month is going to be rough. Between moving, work, and [possibly] going to MD to hang out with friends for a week, my activity here will be sporadic at best. I apologize to anyone who is waiting for me to RP. And I assure you that I will try to get up to date before everything goes crazy here.

Just a not here, I'm leaving for Bronycon in an hour. I will have my laptop with me, but don't expect much in the way of activity from me until the convention is over.