Epic Wub Time

kunio18

I saw that yesterday... Had me in stitches the entire way through. I found it much better than their other work.

agreed man this was incredible, just the epic bass cannon had me laughing my face off and the relationship it shows between Octavia and Vinyl is hilarious

Yeah, this has been posted before on other topics, but I guess it's awesome enough to deserve its own topic! :blah: I was floored when I saw it the other day. Animation was perfect. The voice acting was perfect, and it's FUNNY! I do hope everyone on this board takes the time to watch this toon...

And they took the higher rode and didn't have the characters cursing like sailors. Loved the bit where Vinyl struggles to use an iPhone with those hooves. I know how hard it is to use those things with BIG MANLY HANDS!

(Goes back to lumberjacking!)

The only thing that confused me, was what they were doing in Ponyville?! They're both Canterlot ponies! There's no real night-life in that town, nor is there any orchestra groups for Octavia to join. :-|

The only thing that confused me, was what they were doing in Ponyville?! They're both Canterlot ponies! There's no real night-life in that town, nor is there any orchestra groups for Octavia to join. :-|

Its a joke. Also... A lot of artists live in the suburbs to get away from the insanity of the city. You need some R&R, even if you are a DJ ;)

• Like 1

Wow...

I had to really dig and think hard to find anything bad... all I could come up with is Twi's voice is a hair off in the beginning... otherwise... "So... Awesome!!!"

This is exactly why FiM cant die yet, Hasbro's legal department would be working overtime sending out C+D letters and filing lawsuits...

Wow...

I had to really dig and think hard to find anything bad... all I could come up with is Twi's voice is a hair off in the beginning... otherwise... "So... Awesome!!!"

The only thing that bugged me was the fire in the fireplace. And that's it Everything else was awesome. ;-) Can we haz more, please?

Its really amazing how many bass canon parodies spawned off of this, but the video really was stunningly good.

The first crack up for me was "she cleans them... with wubs" *facehoof*

Brilliant! :lol: