Podcast: Canterlot Voice

CrescentBlaze

So prepare yourselves for the official unofficial canterlot podcast! (disclaimer: we arent really affiliated with the staff but we would like to represent you!)

I, CBlaze, and users, Tenkan, Nemesispony, Starfox64x, Xiee, and Erlenmeyer, are creating a podcast for the users of canterlot! We will be including such topics as...

News

ex. bronycon,

canterlot news

general brony events/news

Thread of the Week

a highlight on a particularly entertaining thread or one that has stood out for one reason or another

Shoutouts and Questions

You! post in this thread to get a topic, or question of your own interest to be addressed on the podcast!

Discussion

An interesting topic of our own or preferably our fan's choice!

Some Cool Things

if you see something awesome that is worthy of mention or if we find something we'll put it here!

again this thread will be used to interact with the hosts and crew to get us to cover what YOU want to hear. As the title suggests we aim to be the voice of Canterlot's patrons! Let us hear from you.

Episode 3 is OUT!!!!

• Like 2

Oh wonderful you can thank Tenkan for the title! unfortunately I missed the first recording session and have to edit myself in :cry: stupid shoddy internet connection. but lets take a look at that podcast linky you got there tales.

Only thing I can add: When I read prodcast: Canterlot Voice, I thought to myself...

SO THE WHOLE PODCAST IS GOING TO BE SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF THE PODCASTERS LUNGS?

;):blah:

• Like 2

Silly! They said "Canterlot Voice," not "Royal Canterlot Voice". There's a difference!

Touche, Rosae! But that doesnt change the fact that was my first thought about it ;)

First come first serve eh? :D

Would you guys be able to have a little look at this here: http://www.canterlot...-official-page/ ?

Just have a look and then say what you think of it in the next episode? :)

It would be really appreciated, I would owe you guys big time if you did.

(I'm fairly sure this isn't just shameless self promotion, but please don't quote me on that >.>)

Anyway, awesome first episode and I look forward to the next one ;-)

• Like 1

Not bad for a first episode. I enjoyed it. I'll be curious to see how it is when more of the hosts take part. All three of you were pretty good here. Tenkan kinda dominated in terms of speaking time, I suppose, but that's not really much of a complaint as he did a quite effective job of driving the conversations along I thought. Most the content was interesting enough; I was never all that bored. I look forward to seeing what else gets picked for the Thread of the Week segment and what discussion topics you tackle next.

So, yeah, good job. I'll definitely be taking a look at the second episode. :)

• Like 1

Not bad (although I only got 5 minutes in because of my damn ipod's inability to buffer correctly). It seems very idealistic and organized so far, but the actual dialogue is a tad amateurish. Of course, it is the first, so I wouldn't expect it to be 100% perfect.

P.S. I would ask to join in on this, but my voice sounds awful on microphone. AWFUL.

Edit: Just finished it all. My opinion stands.

You appear to have forgotten to mention that this is in NO WAY affiliated with Canterlot.com on your youtube with the video.

Since you've gone an unofficial route without involving us, I'm going to have to make sure people that listen to your podcast are not under the illusion that the people speaking are involved with Canterlot.com staff (incorrectly referenced as 'canterlot forums' in which there are two rival forums called 'Canterlot') or the running of the site.

Shame we (admin) were never approached. You'd be surprised at what we /could/ have offered you.

What is good however, is that you got off your backsides and actually DID something rather than discuss it endlessly which is a common trap people get into.

Action really does impress me.

If you want support, get in contact.

listening to the first episode, and I will say that it's definitely a good first episode, compared to other podcasts's first episodes.

After listening, the thing I would look forward to most is the involvement of actual role play news from the site. Since the podcast is going to be about the site's news and events itself, it would be nice to actually have some form of content about the role play sections, its players, its characters, yes even OCs. Maybe have a 'role player of the week' every episode.

• Like 1

After listening, the thing I would look forward to most is the involvement of actual role play news from the site. Since the podcast is going to be about the site's news and events itself, it would be nice to actually have some form of content about the role play sections, its players, its characters, yes even OCs. Maybe have a 'role player of the week' every episode.

Definitely agree. Would love to see more RP content discussed. :)