The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia,

Yesterday I learned three important facts about life. The first is that you never truly forget how to ride a bike. NO matter how long it has been since you rode one, the second you jump onto one its like everything comes back to magically. Good exercise by the way. Do ponies ride bicycles? I mean, I'm not saying you need to exercise or anything like that! You look great! Not fat at all!

Um, but yes, the second important fact about life that I learned was that besides the stereotypes and such, police officers do enjoy donuts. Maybe its the sugar rush or the fact that they can be a quick snack for when you are out protecting citizens and such. I don't know but I like them too.

The third fact about life that I learned is that getting hit by a car hurts. It hurts a lot actually. I was mere feet away from the safety of the sidewalk when a young teen driver decided to try and make a turn to the right before the light changed. Apparently she didn't notice me on my bike. Don't know how, I was wearing a horridly bright green shirt. I need to do laundry. Anyway, point is I survived without injuries. Well, aside from the huge bruise on my right shoulder. The hood of her car suffered more than I did. Yay strong bones! All you young foals out there make sure to drink your milk!

But yes, my dear Princess Celestia. The three facts about life that I learned intertwined nicely towards the end. The cop at the Dunk'n Donuts, similar to your Joe's Donut Shop, on the street corner where I got hit saw the whole thing happen and acted as a mediator for the exchange of info and insurance. My bike was sadly a casualty in the event, but she has already agreed to replace it. SO...

Who has two thumbs and is getting a new bike! *Points at self*

Your Faithful Student,

Chonico

P.S. Please don't send me to the moon for insinuating that your fat :|

Dear Princess Celestia,

tasers hurt... like a tone. And win some one asks you to baby sit you need to go to his home and look after the baby, for he is not dropping it off for you. Oh and some pony may hate you if you don't look after that kid... the full day you needed to be looking after him.

And never in a 1000 years shod i ever look after a kid.

Your Faithful Student,

Dusty~

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I learned that I should get out more

I also learned that there is no underscore button on the IPad, so I can't make that face I always use.

I went to the mall today and I really enjoyed it even though I didn't buy anything and almost all the stores are boring clothes stores :?

Now all I need is a friend who I'm not afraid to call at any given moment. That way I can get out more and not be alone

Your faithful student,

Angie Cakes

Dear Princess Celestia,

Ya know, nightime eternal really doesn't seem so bad anymore. FFS give the sun a break :wail: !

Sweating my mane out,

Batguy

^ I cannot agree with this more.

Dear Princess Celestia,

YES, same to BlindJester. The sun is killing me, i think i can cook eggs on rocks out here.. so Princess Celestia... COOL OFF WITH THE SUN. give lune some more time to play, we can use more nigh time.

or just back the sun up, your killing us out here.

cooling off in my watering hole,

Dusty

Dear Princess Celestia,

Man your sun has been relentless this week, perhaps you are mad about something, or maybe you wanted to troll us, I dunno. It could be the Pegasus are just on vacation in my area, at least until last night. In regards to that, thanks for directing the Pegasus team to dropping over three inches of rain in our area, we really needed it, although that strange gray Pegasus with the bubbles kept putting the lightening clouds a little too close to my home, but no big deal, she was kinda cute. :)

Your faithful subject,

Brianblackberry

P.S. Your sis is still pretty darn hot, figure she should know colts think that. :Luna:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I noticed you've been getting a lot of complaint letters about the sun lately.

So . . . FIX THE DANG SUN YOUR LOYAL STUDENTS ARE DYING DOWN HERE!

I look forward to the night time because it cools down. Other than that keep up the good work :heart:

Your faithful student,

BlindJester

Dear Princess Luna,

Tonight I learned that love really does concur everything(in my cases even the grimdark ones). I've also learned bottling up my feelings and opinions is not the way to live life anymore for I'm tired of snapping at the ones I love when my bottle over flows.(Although some deserved my wrath >>)

Also wanted to tell you I miss your beautiful nights (Well from when I was in Georgia I was in the rural areas and the stars were just magnificent.) I still enjoy staring at the moon though.

Your loyal subject,

BlindJester

Dear Princess Celestia, :Celest:

Another inch of rain fell over my house last night bringing the total over the last two nights to about four inches. I am glad that the drought and relentless heat is finally being dealt with.

Although now that I think about it, this always happens late at night...

Hmm...

Dear Princess Luna, thank you for intervening to bring rain and relief to our hot, dry land. That was really nice of you but I suspected you were always really nice.. and hot :Luna:

Your faithful worshiper of the night,

Brianblackberry

Dear Princess Celestia, :Celest:

Another inch of rain fell over my house last night bringing the total over the last two nights to about four inches. I am glad that the drought and relentless heat is finally being dealt with.

Although now that I think about it, this always happens late at night...

Hmm...

Dear Princess Luna, thank you for intervening to bring rain and relief to our hot, dry land. That was really nice of you but I suspected you were always really nice.. and hot :Luna:

Your faithful worshiper of the night,

Brianblackberry

P.S Tell Princess Celestia that her sun evaporating the rain makes it even hotter than before.

Dear Princess Celestia :Celest:, Dear Princess Luna :Luna:

Still after so many years and making some good friends on internet I still surprised that You can find more very good friends. Yes i'm talking about this community, this is really great and friendship one forum, I made here many friends and I like them all more than my real life friends that are jerks (except 5 of my real friends, they are great place). The one thing that is about internet friends is that You can't go out with them, or meet them in real life but still this is great.. Well, this is all.

Your faithful Student

AppleNitrox

• 4 weeks later...

:Celest: Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I found out that you never ever describe delicious food to your friends over Facebook or they'll literally explode.

Your faithful student,

Wysteria

:Luna: Dear Princess Luna,

I realize now that I'd rather stay awake the whole night than day.

Your faithful star,

Wysteria (p.s I love you Luna! ) (p.s.s In a friend way :D )

Dear Princess Celestia,

As much as I have been greatful about the free time that my summer vacation has granted me, I have realized that even the creative and freedom-seeking fillies such as myself can still miss being under the so-called constraints of school. Within the month of August it seems as though time has slowed down, like the days have turned into weeks while the minutes have turn into painfully long-lasting hours. Still however, such a realization has also reminded me of a little something that should provide my assistance in overcoming this boredom of mine: Patience. While such a thing can only do so much for a pony, it has has also helped me somewhat when it comes finding ways for me to add variety to my daily routine, such as for example, me taking the time to find this wonderful place filled with fellow bronies who have welcomed me into their online community. I hope that I will be able to get more aquainted with them while I wait for the day when school starts again.

From your faithful student,

~The-Jaded-Bug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear Princess Celestia,

A few days ago I learned that saying "bull-poop" in school is the equivalent to saying the real phrase. (Thanfully I wasn't the one that said it; and I go to a private Christian school so... that's bad lol)

I also learned today that being naive is the same thing as being stubborn.

Your Faithful Student,

Wysteria

Dear Princess Luna,

I love your socks.

Your Faithful Star,

Wysteria

Dear Princess Celestia.

I learned that taking on projects can be fun! but sometimes they can turn into huge projects that require more work than you expected. But with perseverance, and determination, you can do anything, especially when it deals with you doing something you enjoy.

Your faithful lover Student

Starfox64x

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I learned it's not very practical to write a letter to you at five in the morning when everyone else is asleep.

Your Faithful Student,

FIM Fan

PS: Who is this Princess Luna everyone keeps talking about? (As I have said before I don't really watch the episodes in ORDER online. Or this could be the case that I am having a Derpy moment, and she's in just about every episode.)

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today I learned it's not very practical to write a letter to you at five in the morning when everyone else is asleep.

Your Faithful Student,

FIM Fan

PS: Who is this Princess Luna everyone keeps talking about? (As I have said before I don't really watch the episodes in ORDER online. Or this could be the case that I am having a Derpy moment, and she's in just about every episode.)

End of Season 1 episode 2.

-Luna