One fact Canonized

Starfox64x

I'd like to cast one more vote into the seaponies camp. Seriously Hasbro, SHOO BE DOO! I mean, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Yeah, but only as monsters. I MEAN LOOK AT THEM! They have those giant full sized pony heads, but tiny little fetus bodies..They're so creepy.

Well, they could use the version from "And that's how Equestria was made.."

11rt6l1.jpg

But looking around the interwebs, I guess they could make a design work..But no 'SHOO BE DOO'. That haunts me in my dreams.

2u8xkch.jpg

Yeah, no seaponies. Sorry, never was a fan from what i watched.

But for Season three I'd like to see the following:

• More Mane Six backstory
  • Discord/ Chrysalis eposode (likely as Discord is returning)
  • Body Swap (Yes)
  • travel to distant lands on a quest
  • Maybe an episode where the six are sent into a possible dark future where an enemy has taken over Equestria.
  • Maybe a future CMC episode
  • An episode where a new vilian tries to split the Mane Six through their fears.

Well, they could use the version from "And that's how Equestria was made.."

11rt6l1.jpg

But looking around the interwebs, I guess they could make a design work..But no 'SHOO BE DOO'. That haunts me in my dreams.

That's really disturbing. I hope you're satisfied, sir. And you know what's funny? Shoo be doo is my text tone. :blush:

I for one would like to see some Sprites and Breezies. Those things= so cute <3

Google is my friend! ;-) They are cute, but they seem a little gimmicky. Which I'm sure means Hasbro has them as a central part of the Season 3 finale.

While we're talking about older generations, I'd love to see the Smooze make a return, too. I wonder how much they've lost the rights to in G1? That was a problem if I remember right.

That's really disturbing. I hope you're satisfied, sir. And you know what's funny? Shoo be doo is my text tone. :blush:

You're welcome! :)

While I'd normally poo-poo the previous generation toons, I really like some of their bad guys, and if you follow "Discorderly Conduct", they do a really good job reworking the old baddies for the current show style.

• 1 month later...

Maybe a canon version of the Griffin Kingdom. I wouldn't want it to be a tribal order living in caves but something medieval in nature.

I can totally see the griffin nation in a steampunk european renaissance era.

I'll drop a few.

-Apple family parents. This confuses me a lot since S1-23, "The Cutie Mark Chronicles," shows two clips with AJ, Granny Smith and Big Macintosh. The one thing that confuses me the most about this is, without their parents, they give nothing as to how Apple Bloom got to Sweet Apple Acres.

-More out of the Mane 6 backgrounds, parents included. Main-character pegasi (except Pound Cake) especially seem to have a thing with their parents never showing up in the series, even in flashbacks. Maybe flight camp is their equivalent of "leaving the nest?"

-More background ponies in action doing what their cutie marks say they do.

-I'm personally not for Rainbow Dash being revealed as a lesbian. Lauren Faust already said in a response to a comment about subliminal messages in the show that the show does not outright show sexual orientation regardless of subtleties such as her rainbow mane and tomboyish personality. The current FiM team would be wise to keep with that approach and stick to what appeals to all ages. Remember, the show is rated TV-Y and is Hasbro's property.

-Maybe one of the Mane 6 (if not multiple) meets a special somepony?

-More cities.

That is all.

I can totally see the griffin nation in a steampunk european renaissance era.

This. Oh yes this.

But I would like more about Griffins. I like them. When they're not being mean...

And, like a lot of the others here, I want more backstory on the Mane 6, especially Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

And I think they should tell about how the moon waxes and wanes...I think they could come up with a good story about that, and it would have Princess Luna in it. Because they need to try again with her.

Just some backstory for the main 6. Would like to see their parents and home life maybe. I'd like to see Pinkie's sisters as well.^^

So yeah, pretty much I just want to see more flashbacks.^^ I think it would be kind of interesting of they made a human version canon too. Not like full episodes, but maybe like random 2 minute shorts of new footage only with their humanized versions.^^;

Ah~ and you know what would be interesting? Pony-fied cameos of the staff like Lauren Faust and Rob Renzetti as ponies <3

Has Dinky ever actually been shown with Derpy in the show? She always seems to be paired with other ponies..Like Golden Harvest (aka Carrot Top)..And it looks like 'Amethyst Star' is her sister...

• 4 months later...

I'd like to see it all fit together. The history I mean. We have the origin of Equestria, the time of Discord and the rise of the Alkicorns, then the reign of King Sombra and the fall of Luna, but they're all separate events, there's no sense of flow to them. Also it would be nice to see where the multiple kingdoms era was, since the Prince and Princess in the Hearts and Hooves day story were (1) from two different kingdoms, and (2) Earth ponies.

• Like 1