Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Taking a week or two away from the site.

DON'T WORRY KIDDIES I'LL BE BACK DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH

I'll pop in every now and again, but I don't think I'll be keeping up with my RPs(Sorry)

I will... :sniff:

Well everyone, I didn't think this would happen, but I'm afraid I'll have to leave the forums until Summer time. I have just gotten caught up with a lot of work from school, and jobs. As for my friend Frosty, I can't continue RPing, but I hope to do so soon during the Summer. I can't wait to see all you guys when I come back, but for now, peace out.

Due to circumstances on the Minecraft Server which I have been dragged into, I will *not* leave Canterlot.

Once this is all done, I will make my decision then.

I'm still out of the RP, Ashie, unless you want to incorporate it somehow.

i.e. He got *purposely* teleported and is held as a hostage, etc.

I had hoped I wouldn't need to use this thread, but it seems that I do.

This isn't so much an absence as it is a decrease in activity, but it may well end up being an absense. My computer's OS is stored on a SSD. Unfortunately, it seems that the SSD has decided to break itself and, though my regular hardrive with actual files and such is fine, I can't start my computer with an OS. So, I've been grabbing as much time on my family's assorted computers as I can, but they've all got stuff they need to do as well. My replacement drive won't be arriving until the end of the week or so, meaning this will be a fairly long bit of time. However, after that, it'll be business as usual.

So, my apologies to anypony who I was RPing with, but I shant vanish from the boards entirely. :)

I understand that no one probably cares, but i'll say it anyway.

I've been off the radar recently because of two things, first and foremost, I've been looking for a new job as I was fired from my job of teaching guitar and music is no more then a hobby now.

Second, I have a broken nose, its a long story.

If all goes well I will be able to get back to these great forums in time but, until then, I hope everything goes well for you guys.

Sorry for my RP absence. I've kinda been going through a lot. I was on a 3-4 week trip to visit family in Washington. Then, after we got to talking, I decided to move to WA. Well, part of the reason was to help take care of my great-grandma, who was generally bed ridden. She'd recently been diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live. I was going to be paid to watch her during the week while my uncle and aunt were both working. I was basically going to be there in place of a caretaker. Well, I was here for about a week, and then Tuesday she passed away. So now I'm still here in WA, I have food and housing, but now no job. The rest of my family, who had just gotten back to Arizona on the 3rd (I went with them and then flew back on the 7th), turned around and came back for the funeral. Also my uncle and his two daughters were here, so the house gained +10 people in a day (for a few days). Blah, it's just been kinda stressful with the sudden move and being away from regular family and now the passing of my great-grandma. I've just been in an RP funk. Sorry.

Due to Sudden Unforeseen Circumstances, I will not to on the site for a bit. I will check back in a week or so from now with an update. If at that time I am still going to be off the site I will take actions accordingly with my Cast Character.

Sorry for my RP absence. I've kinda been going through a lot. I was on a 3-4 week trip to visit family in Washington. Then, after we got to talking, I decided to move to WA. Well, part of the reason was to help take care of my great-grandma, who was generally bed ridden. She'd recently been diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live. I was going to be paid to watch her during the week while my uncle and aunt were both working. I was basically going to be there in place of a caretaker. Well, I was here for about a week, and then Tuesday she passed away. So now I'm still here in WA, I have food and housing, but now no job. The rest of my family, who had just gotten back to Arizona on the 3rd (I went with them and then flew back on the 7th), turned around and came back for the funeral. Also my uncle and his two daughters were here, so the house gained +10 people in a day (for a few days). Blah, it's just been kinda stressful with the sudden move and being away from regular family and now the passing of my great-grandma. I've just been in an RP funk. Sorry.

I can relate to that, my great-grandmother also passed away recently, she had been in a nursing home for the past year or so but I always made a point to visit her as much as I could. The last time I saw her, I at least got to tell her I loved her, but I said I would come see her again, a promise I was unable to keep. I will keep you in my thoughts, Tales. I am still struggling with it right now. In fact, as I write this I am starting to break up again.

Just a heads up in case somepony needs me for something: I have a major project I need to complete and as a result I probably won't be online at all over the next couple days as I finish it up.

I'll be back and posting like normal Thursday. :)

I dont think anyone noticed, but I left "for a week" and I'm back after a day. Situation changed... and also I couldnt pass up Dashie.

Anyway... not exactly 100% yet, but I'm here partly at least...

Not going to be around much. General malaise and unhappiness, not sure of the cause. All I know is that right now my body wants to sleep and knit and sew more than it wants to be around ponies.

Sorry to hear that (the malaise and unhappiness part), and I hope you'll be able to find the cause and defeat those feelings soon. I think we all gone through them at one point or another. Just remember, you have friends here. :)

I would like to apologize to all involved with RP with me for my inactivity over the past couple of weeks. Poor time management left me dangerously close to failing a course and postponing graduation another semester, and all of my spare time and brainspace has been dedicated to fixing that before I worry about anything else. I regret leaving people hanging like that, but I absolutely had to take care of school first.

This week still might be a bit dicey, but I will at least post some this Saturday, and after that next week I won't be in such a frenzy.