Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Thinking of taking a break or drastically cutting down on the number of RP threads I am in. I am feeling overwhelmed and can't seem to get into a creative frame of mind. Its starting to feel like work with all the threads I am in. Plus trying to do this event as well has me feeling mentally ovverrun, trying to keep track of everybody. I apologize to Far Skies, Steel Eagle and others affected.

Alright. I'm in the home stretch. I have my Art Content certification test next Thursday, and my PPR exam the Thursday after. Until I've gotten both of those tests out of my way, I am gonna go on a bit of an internet sabbatical. I'll be back in two weeks!

I'll be attending a seminar this weekend (April 13-15), will NOT have much in the way of net access.

I'll try to keep my postings up, but I may be lagging till Sunday afternoon/evening.

Just letting everyone know!

:D:D:D

as of tomorrow which to those who don't know is the 19th of April i'm going on a trip to Peru and might or might not be active during the trip (if the hotel we are staying at has interwebs or not) i might be able to still be somewhat active if not i will be back in 10-12 days then i will proceed to have a thousand notifications probably

as of tomorrow which to those who don't know is the 19th of April i'm going on a trip to Peru and might or might not be active during the trip (if the hotel we are staying at has interwebs or not) i might be able to still be somewhat active if not i will be back in 10-12 days then i will proceed to have a thousand notifications probably

Oh wow; well we will miss you but man, have a blast on your trip there. :)

Hello, while this isn't exactly 'planned' inactivity i am started in a new job soon, and it's really far up in the highlands of Scotland in a really small village, so i may not have a lot of internet connectivity. I will try and post on here as much as i can, but just so you know if i seem like I've diapered, I've not, but my internet connection has !

As a lot of you know this is my last semester of college, and I've got finals between now and May 4th. I'll try to keep up a little bit but I can't make any promises. However, as soon as may 4th is over I'll make sure I catch up on all of my threads as quickly as possible! Sorry for any hold ups :)