Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Wireless has been shut off in my house for a bit... So my Canterlot availability is going to be sharply cut for a little while. I'll try to be active whenever I can get to a hot spot or visit the library.

It is clear that it is time for me to leave Canterlot, at least for a while. Everyone of you who became my friend have been greatly appreciated, but everyone of you who will be celebrating my leaving have finally got your wish. It's clear to me that nothing I have done here seems to really have mattered at all, and the individuals I would have hoped would have understood how all of this has made me feel don't seem to really care at all.

So maybe I'll be back, if anyone cares, or maybe I won't, I don't know. But I clearly don't think I'll be sticking around somewhere where I feel no longer wanted.

Goodbye.

It is clear that it is time for me to leave Canterlot, at least for a while. Everyone of you who became my friend have been greatly appreciated, but everyone of you who will be celebrating my leaving have finally got your wish. It's clear to me that nothing I have done here seems to really have mattered at all, and the individuals I would have hoped would have understood how all of this has made me feel don't seem to really care at all.

So maybe I'll be back, if anyone cares, or maybe I won't, I don't know. But I clearly don't think I'll be sticking around somewhere where I feel no longer wanted.

Goodbye.

You're very wanted. Who gave you the impression otherwise?:(

Regardless, I hope everything goes roses for you and I also hope that one day you come back. Much love!

Goodbye.

I'm sorry to hear you feel you must go. I always respected all the effort you put into the RP and reading over all of our applications. It's a real shame that you feel unwanted here for it.

I hope you do decide to come back at some point. Either way, I wish you the best. :)

Goodbye.

Don't know what's been going on, Skye, but I CAN say you WILL be missed.

I truly hope your departure from Canterlot won't be permanent.

Take care of yourself, hope to 'see' you again someday.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving Skye.

It was really nice chatting with you on the chat rooms. You were one of the first ponies to welcome here.

Hopefully your leave will be temporary, but I'm not one to tell people what to do. We all must find our own way in life.

But hopefully it won't be a goodbye but a see you later.

Goodbye.

Dude, what? I don't know what's going on, but I'd like to let you know that I'm sure that there are far more people here that consider you a friend than an enemy. I really hope that you'll come back soon.

Hi there everypony, I'm back! Not quite fit as a fiddle but I'm home and not in pain anymore so that's what matters!

I have no voice right now, because the tumor was in my throat, and I am very tired so I'm going to have to rest up a whole lot! This means although I am back here in Canterlot I may still need to take leave of absence a couple times. :-(

Lots of love, Raincloud <3

Throat tumor sounds nasty. I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Get well soon!

Well, I know for a fact that at least Luna's I'm going to miss you. You were one of the first people I met and got to know on this site. You're part of the reason I Roleplayed again. We were both put on staff at the same time, and we grew in our positions almost side by side. Bluedeer leaving makes me blue.

Kind of like that. Except replace Christmas with Canterlot or some biz.

I will be absent from the boards from tomorrow through. . . . probably saturday? Maybe more maybe less.

Depends on how this whole getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow goes.(I've been saying it all day because I'm super excited and super scared at the same time XD)

But yea, so sorry to all those RPs who are waiting on me. I'll try to get through them before the operation/surgery/whatevs tomorrow at Noon EST. So..... yeah. : D

Sigh sad to see Skye go...

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'll be flying to Singapore starting the 4th of June and might not be able to reply to my RPs on time. It's only for 4 days though so I'll be back to RPing like crazy once I get back home.