Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

I'm sorry for my recent absence, I'm being forced to move across the country while dealing with some major surgery. I'm sorry to say that Derpy will have to find a new player while I get my life back in order. I'm sorry I let things get this far out of hand. I'll let you all know ASAP when I'll be back and ready to RP again.

Good luck, Techie! I hope everything works out and we see you back here at some point. Maybe Derpy will still be waiting for you :)

My uncle Mike passed away this morning. I will be away for a few days.

I am sorry to hear this Dunes. My sympathies to you and your family.

Now as for me... now that the handful of things I wanted to get done are done, I am on pony hiatus for a few days. I will definitely see you all Saturday morning!

Minor update on what's going on with me. I finally found a job I can do with my back problems which means I can keep on living where I do. On the down side though I have surgery scheduled for next week and will be in the hospital for at least another week after that. Looks like a pain killer filled Christmas for me, but I'll be back officially to role play again come January 1st.

Sorry for the long delay, but this gives me time to get all my affairs in order before I return to Equestria.

at hospital. em's having ze baby. out for rest of the day.

Good luck to you and the wifey!

I am going to be semi-MIA for a bit. End of the year = course releases and holiday (crafting) plans. I'll be popping in, but not nearly as regularly as I have been. The say after the day after Christmas though? 3 DAY PONY ALL THE TIME!

Congratulations, Steel! This news has made me smile for once today. I'm probably gonna be inactive or on lurk mode for a bit. Had a severe breakdown Saturday night and nearly threw in the towel on life. I've been plagued by nightmares involving my roommate's impending move to Florida and finding some of my things missing after his departure. Mainly my ponies and my Tails plush doll that I have had since I was just a little colt... Also his selfish nature and not being able to compromise or concede on things with me in communication drove another knife deep into my soul. I sacrificed so much to be here and he tosses me aside after I drained my money to come here and try my luck for work in Louisiana.... Silver is not doing well... I spoke privately with another very close friend and confidant about it and she managed to talk me down from what I was about to do. She told my roommate to not speak with me until she had a chance to talk with him alone and he confronts me the next morning about what she had said to him... My weekend was hell....

mother_3_last_boss_by_rewoundclockwork-d52djz0.jpg

I can't get up on my horse!

In short: I'm having some PC malfunctions currently and I'm trying to fix them. Also, brace yourselves, the winter Christmas is coming. Towards all the RP's/Apps I should be writing/responding: Sorry. I'll try to catch up and overcome the technical difficulties right after Xmas. Keep tight.

Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.

(Not sure why I felt like referencing three things here ._.')

I HAVE RETURNED, TO THE INTEREST OF NOBODY

I also come with a newfound obsession for a certain mare that is now my avatar, and the intent to only play her ever. I also have other developments but none of them are relevant so I'll spare the people who aren't reading this even more of the time they aren't investing into reading this and just say that it's unlikely that I'll vanish on hiatus again. But I won't be picking up anypony from my old roster. Of course, no one cared about them.

I HAVE RETURNED, TO THE INTEREST OF NOBODY

I also come with a newfound obsession for a certain mare that is now my avatar, and the intent to only play her ever. I also have other developments but none of them are relevant so I'll spare the people who aren't reading this even more of the time they aren't investing into reading this and just say that it's unlikely that I'll vanish on hiatus again. But I won't be picking up anypony from my old roster. Of course, no one cared about them.

Welcome back. :)

But I won't be picking up anypony from my old roster. Of course, no one cared about them.

Sorry to hear that. I was rather looking forward to reviving our military museum tour RP we had going, if you must know. Anyway, welcome back Fermata! :D

Sorry to hear that. I was rather looking forward to reviving our military museum tour RP we had going, if you must know. Anyway, welcome back Fermata! :D

It is very hard for me to resume something once I've lost track of it for a while. Unfortunately, all the POWER that I was channeling for Swan has long since vanished. It wouldn't be the same. Even if I fail to secure Lightning Dust as a Mane RP character I'll only be playing her, because... uh... I really like her mane?

And thanks, Phil, Bellosh!