Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Since there's so much happening in my life lately, I don't have enough time for Canterlot. Therefore, I've considered taking a break and taking some care of job, new gf, family situation, friends and generally daily stuff I need to do lately.

Zhe Villefort Lannister will be disappearing for the time being. Estimated time of return: Unknown. Perhaps I'll be dropping in from time to time yet, but RP, LPW, chats and generally everything that needs more than 5 minutes of site exploring is out of question.

Gracias, and see you around.

I might be a little inactive on Cadence for 1-2 days. Have a lot going on (car dying, getting in gear with my promotion at work) and rarely have free time that isn't spent driving to work or doing laundry. I should get it sorted out soon, sorry for the delay to those waiting on me!

Tomorrow I am leaving for nine days to a camp. I will have no internet access (that I am aware of), and if I do it will be extremely limited and from a mobile phone. As such, I will not be posting for those nine days. I shall return on the 29th, and any RP's I am apart of will have to do without me.

I'll be away for at least a week, hopefully back by Saturday. Personal family matters to attend to. Until then sorry to those who are in RPs with me. I'll try to reply to them on the road if I can. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer RPing here. It has been slow I know due to no new season playing just yet.

I've given up on RPing on this site and have taken my characters elsewhere.

I may still lurk from time to time, but don't expect much posting from me.

Sorry to hear that. You were a lot of fun to RP with!

I've given up on RPing on this site and have taken my characters elsewhere.

I may still lurk from time to time, but don't expect much posting from me.

Yeah. That's a shame. I had a lot of fun in the RPs we did as well.

Sorry folks who were looking for me, I was in Western Massachusetts practically no-phone receptionland camping it up, both literally in a tent and figuratively with the kitchiest stores I've ever seen. Didn't give it two thoughts because I didn't have any pending RPS, but apparently people were wondering where I took off to.

I'm back.

Out of town attending a seminar for three days and staying at a place with no net access.

I'll be gone from Thursday (7/26) through Saturday (7/28).

Will be back online Sunday!

:D:D:D:D

I apologize for being slow in the rp threads I'm in. I've been stressed out over all this testing to give me some help in finding a job that is a good fit for my skills and mental issues. Plus the price of these services is several hundred dollars and I can barely afford it.

My replies will be few and far between for a while. My parents just yelled at me because I don't have a job, or my driver license, or have done much for my summer assignment. Basically, my parentS just called me a failure. I am not supposed to get.on the computer until I get a job apparently. (And before you ask, I am sixteen. Barely able to legally do half that stuff, but my parents don't care.)