EPIC (Equestrian Protection and Investigation Command) OOC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go over everyone's app and try to split up the teams. If you have a suggestion and a reason for going to some team I will take it under consideration. This includes character interaction. I will not take that into account at all.

OK! Sorry for the wait everyone. Work has been kicking my butt lately. But here are my proposed teams... If anyone has any issues let me know and adjustments can be made. 

HQ:
Dexter
Squall
Icy
Alexa

Ironwing

Zecora

Whitescar:
Rangrid 
Fire Walker (Though Rangrid is technically team leader Fire Walker is secondary since Rangrid isn't leader type :razz:)

Ryx
Naj

Arete

Solace

Maretonia:
Tehengu (Though would likely stand out, is the best chance to corral Pathfinder :razz:)
Maud
Dunder
Pathfinder
Rubble

Razor Wing

Night Watcher

Teams look good to me.

Still going to work on starting my thread soon, once I feel a little more up to it. Hopefully will have it done by monday at the latest.

Yay! Posted! I apologize for the delay as work has been...eh...And I had to cut my post a bit short at the end as I just realized that I need to get off my hinder and get ready for work. Bleh. :x

If may had an request for all others, or at least those who owns characters that know Squall ponysonaly.

For the time being I (if that's not too much trouble that is) ask that Swift Squall would be assumed deceased in-universe by them, with the exception of Fire Walker and folks in HQ (which didn't knew stallion on ponysonal level until now). That would include Dunder, Naj, Night Watcher, Flux them being close friends . I assume those OC's attended Swift 'funeral', others would probably react either way, depending on how much newspapers they read.

Again, this is just a request so no one is obliged to fulfill it.

Archived