Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Leaving, do to things ah wish not to talk of this outlaw is leaving town. It has been a blast for the time here, but the canterlot I first came in to back in May the 15th, 2011 feels long dead. I just do longer feel the joy I use to have here.

Now for all wanting to get to me.

my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Iratu

My Skype: Dusty-Hooves

It's been a blast, and i hope the best for you all. May the moon guide you in the dark and the sun show you the way.

Leaving, do to things ah wish not to talk of this outlaw is leaving town. It has been a blast for the time here, but the canterlot I first came in to back in May the 15th, 2011 feels long dead. I just do longer feel the joy I use to have here.

It's been a blast, and i hope the best for you all. May the moon guide you in the dark and the sun show you the way.

Sad to see you leave, Dusty, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Have a great life!

:D:D:D:D

:( Sorry to see you go Dusty. We had some good times. I hope you'll consider coming back some day.

I am also sad to say, but I'm also leaving the website.

Guys, this was the first pony website I'd ever join. little did I know i'd meet so many of you I'd all come to grow and love. every single one of you have changed me or helped me somehow, whether it be a small smile, to helping me with one of my small town mental break outs.

If you want to keep in touch, my skype is ashton_gilbert, and my steam is AshtonSSG

Well, as you can tell, I love music, and country music at that. Today, Tonight, whatever it may be for you, I leave you with one last song.

I judged talked to him on Skype and he has adopted out Country Smash to me for use at Canterlot only and I will relinquish control if his character upon his return to Canterlot, whenever that may be.
Also, I'm allowing SilverSwirl to use Country Smash while i'm gone, but only on Canterlot. See Ya.

We don't allow character hand-offs... for real, it's in the rules. :/

We are no longer doing Character hand-offs, either staff or OC ponies. The reason for this is that we require everyone to have an application as part of the RP Initiation Process, original applications help demonstrate ability and desire to RP, and simply copying or taking over an application makes it difficult for staff to judge.

OKAY. So I'm freaking out.

Yesterday my computer BSOD'd on me. Didn't have any problems til around 6am. At 6 am this morning, it booted back to the Boot screen where it shows the HP logo, I had to turn the comp off twice to get it to start normally. I got up a little bit ago and saw that the comp was ONCE AGAIN sitting at the HP Boot screen. I don't know what all is wrong, if it's major, minor, what. Also don't know when it could happen again, so I thought I'd post here as a 'better safe than sorry' that way folk will know what's up if I drop off the face of the net for a while. Hopefully it's nothing major and I can get it fixed soon. If it's not something major...Nightmare knows when I can get a new computer...

Alright people, I'm afraid I need to take a break from RPing. :sleep:

I usually save RPing for the weekends as I find it tough to get the motivation after work, but this weekend I realised I'd done nothing and was actively putting off having to write any posts. Somewhere down the line roleplay stopped being fun and starting being "work". I'm starting to see RP as something I have to do, rather than want to do.

As such I am going on RP hiatus, effective immediately. Expecting it to last 2-4 weeks. I'm very, very sorry to those waiting on my posts, I wanted to complete my RPs before I did this, but I think it's better this way than forcing myself to write half-assed posts just to move the plot along.

To make this clear I am NOT leaving the board. I'll still be here, lurking just as much as usual (by Celestia's beard, when did I stop being a major contributor to this site?) but I just won't be roleplaying. If anyone wants to discuss roleplay related matters for when I come back, feel free to send me a PM.

I just wish I didn't have to do this right when an event started. Cashew would've been great on the Plant Team. :scream:

Sorry, IRL has been stressing me out. I've been having to get up early because people are coming to look at the house because my aunt and uncle are looking to open an adult family home (an old folks home, but in a house). So they've been getting certified and what not. Not only that, but there has been construction going on to make the house a bit nicer for future residents. So... some mornings I get woken up by hammering, drilling, sawing, etc. And it's early, like 8am-9am or something, because my uncle has to work in the afternoon.

They also want me to get certified as a nurse's aid, so now I'm going to be doing courses and stuff to get that done.

All in all, stressed and tired because of IRL. Sorry for late/slow RP replies. :(

I am well aware that there is some stuff I have to start or that has started that I was supposed to be part of, but for the next few days, specifically until next Monday, I won't have internet because I'm going to be traveling. Anything I'm part of or supposed to be part of, if you want to go on without me, feel free to, I'll catch back up on Monday.

Until then, cheers!

My RP replies are going to be slow to non-existant for a few days. I have a nasty tooth ache I've had for like two days now, and it's hard to be Fluttershy when I'm cursing up a storm in pain IRL. Too few Dentists have Saturday hours...