Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Just popping back up to say that I've come back from Boston with a successful procedure done and a stent well fit! I'm a leetle achy at the moment, but that should go away after a bit of rest for a few days. Otherwise, I'll be integrating myself back into the RPing scene. :)

Yay! I'm glad you're okay Buggy.

Just popping back up to say that I've come back from Boston with a successful procedure done and a stent well fit! I'm a leetle achy at the moment, but that should go away after a bit of rest for a few days. Otherwise, I'll be integrating myself back into the RPing scene. :)

I remember you telling me about this on IRC a while back. It's great to know everything has gone successfully. I wish you all the best to a nice and speedy recovery.

• Like 1

I AM OFFICIALLY ALIVE NOW.

Chiropractor managed to get my neck back where it needs to be, more or less, and I'm not on painkillers all the time anymore. HUZZAH. So now I am moved, employed, and not constantly in a painkiller-induced haze. Oh lawd. What a month. :-|

• Like 5

Chiropractor managed to get my neck back where it needs to be, more or less, and I'm not on painkillers all the time anymore. HUZZAH. So now I am moved, employed, and not constantly in a painkiller-induced haze. Oh lawd. What a month. :-|

Great! It sounds great ot have your head back on straight :P.

See ya in Storm RP :smug:

DUNES!! :D

WELCOME BACK!!!

*hugs. All of them.*

Having some issues with ill relatives.

I'll be gone from Saturday-Wednesday with very little internet access(if any), for sure, but may disappear at any time before or after that depending on how my uncle improves (or doesn't).

Once LoC is done, I'm probably going to just hand in my brony card. The fandom just doesn't seem as good as before and I quit watching MLP:FiM after the episode with Derpy speaking. The quality of the show plummeted imo, and I have other things to do than watch ponies. Along with leaving the fandom, I'm also going to be leaving this site, for obvious reasons.

The ride was fun while it lasted. Thank you all for bringing me along, but now I must hop off.

Once LoC is done, I'm probably going to just hand in my brony card. The fandom just doesn't seem as good as before and I quit watching MLP:FiM after the episode with Derpy speaking. The quality of the show plummeted imo, and I have other things to do than watch ponies. Along with leaving the fandom, I'm also going to be leaving this site, for obvious reasons.

The ride was fun while it lasted. Thank you all for bringing me along, but now I must hop off.

*waves*

Have fun.

Letting you all know I am not dead! I'm busy trying to sort out my life. I'm finally getting off my duff and looking at colleges once again. Possibly becoming an accountant and moving out of my parents house. So I'm gonna be extremely slow in replying to threads like A Country Field Trip.