Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, I may be drifting out and in from Canterlot as of late, the holiday seasons are proving to bring a heavier work load, and more time being generally busy. I'll certainly attempt to update as often as I can, but at the moment, I honestly cannot make any promises. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone in an RP with me.

Hi, um.

I kinda quit posting here months ago, completely unplanned though, just I was dealing with a lot. I still am but things have gotten better after I've gotten some stuff off my chest in the last month and a half.

Well you are welcome back to rejoin us actively at anytime :)

I'm back, but I won't be back to RPing until Saturday due to the holidays. It's good to be back. <3

:) Glad you're back!

I will not be posting as much for a little bit. I have bronchitis, and it's on the borderline of becoming pneumonia, so, early to bed for the rest of the week! I'll try to keep up with my RP threads though, but keep in mind that I am really sick, and a bit fuzzy in the brainpan.

I'm back, but I won't be back to RPing until Saturday due to the holidays. It's good to be back. <3

Glad to see you back Techno! *hugs* :D

:) Glad you're back!

I will not be posting as much for a little bit. I have bronchitis, and it's on the borderline of becoming pneumonia, so, early to bed for the rest of the week! I'll try to keep up with my RP threads though, but keep in mind that I am really sick, and a bit fuzzy in the brainpan.

Yikes! I hope you recover ASAP without the extra crazy of pneumonia! Do relax and take care of yourself first and foremost!

I'm here all week but my posting will be on and off due to holiday weekend, work schedule this week, and hosting a couple friends visiting the area from Florida and the Netherlands respectively. Will post to the RPS today and tomorrow if all goes according to plan though. ;)

Owing to the fact that we changed electricity supplies yesterday to a more pay-based Card system in the apartment block, and given that I only technically have perhaps 4-5 hours of electric left tonight and can't get any until Monday owing to the agency being closed over the weekend, I'm going to be in a forced state of unavailability until I can acquire electric once again on Monday. As a result, I can't really post anything over the weekend...Blame Stupid British landlords being cheap right at the worst moments...! D:

Skyrim.

Yup.

It's beautiful thing and a horrible thing all at once. I'm still hardcore brony. I just have been out of the loop for about a week, which is probably the longest i've gone since I first got into ponies.

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I'm having a field day away from my ps3, so I will be catching up on all of my RP threads, AJ ones first.

Skyrim is a great game, but honestly, ponies are still better. Right now, I'm just trying to juggle both.

Hey, just figured I'd let people know that I may not be around for a bit. Just found out today that a big role model for me my freshman year was killed in a motorcycle accident. Hitting me a bit harder than I expected, so for those who I'm in the current RP with, please excuse the bigger time gap than usual if it comes to that.

Hey, just figured I'd let people know that I may not be around for a bit. Just found out today that a big role model for me my freshman year was killed in a motorcycle accident. Hitting me a bit harder than I expected, so for those who I'm in the current RP with, please excuse the bigger time gap than usual if it comes to that.

My sincere condolences on your loss, and thank you for taking the time to inform us, although we would certainly understand if you didn't.

Sorry for not responding to my RP topics as I had some health problem and a lot of doctor see, I will respond to all my topics tommorow and try to answer to them when I will see response!

Sorry to hear that Nitrox! Get well soon! :o