Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Hello guys!

Wow, so late to write this...

I know I have been inactive for quite a long time. My reason: Will be moving to Orcas Island, one of the San Juan Islands, right next to Washington, and lots of things are going on. Soon, on June 22, I will be COMPLETELY inactive for two or three weeks moving and unpacking in or rental property for a year, then moving again into a real property. See you guys again later after I'm in the land of rainy rain rain-well, maybe not THAT rainy, but after Colorado it feels that way. :D

Heads up, everypony. I'll be attending a RL convention (work related) this week so I will probably not have internet access this coming Wednesday (6-6-12) thru Saturday (6-9-12). Not sure if the place I'm staying at has net access.

Just letting everypony know.....

Hey Canterlot, got a few things I feel I need to clarify. I'm thinking it's time for me to back up out of the social light of this site, it's just.. not the same as I remember it being. There's too much of a squabble for attention wherever I go now, and how seriously the OCs are taken really reminds me of pageant moms trying to prove their kid is the best. It's all too serious now, it's not fun. The entire reason I come to this site is because I want to have fun, and indeed I have. But when the fun stops, the point of coming around has stopped.

It's likely I'll be back, but I wouldn't plan on it, and if I do it won't be for a very, very long time. RL needs to be fixed up, and I need to consider what it is I really expect from an online community, and if it's worth the stress.

I'll post forum RP posts, but I do not really want to be as much a part of the community as I have been for the past year.

Those of you who want to keep in touch with me, feel free to find me;

DeviantART: valhyena

FurAffinity: Slatehyena

Youtube: Valorei

It's been wonderful Canterlot, big thanks to all the love and support given to me by the incredible friends I have here. Long live the brony fandom!

~Catrina Elizabeth Napper; Cat Napper

Kay I'v about had it with the community as well, tired of being labeled a Spammer, and tired of always coming in second to people, SO I am taking a break from the community, for the next while I'll just be replying to my roleplays and such, so I don't lose Zecora since I doubt I have the talent to win her back anyways. No IRC or anything, you may talk to me on Skype or something but for a while I just..I need a break I took Scootaloo's loss really hard, harder than I should but eh.

So yeah Signing off~

QuickLime

Kay I'v about had it with the community as well, tired of being labeled a Spammer, and tired of always coming in second to people, SO I am taking a break from the community, for the next while I'll just be replying to my roleplays and such, so I don't lose Zecora since I doubt I have the talent to win her back anyways. No IRC or anything, you may talk to me on Skype or something but for a while I just..I need a break I took Scootaloo's loss really hard, harder than I should but eh.

So yeah Signing off~

QuickLime

Aw..... All right.... bye... applebloomsad.png

I took Scootaloo's loss really hard, harder than I should but eh.

I know what it's like to take an app loss hard (I still cant bring myself to RP Dash on here, even on the FFA, after 3+ months) If you need someone to talk two who understands, or just a sholdier to cry on, you can PM me any time *hugs*

I hope things get better for you.

Sorry to hear that QuickLime. I hope you return soon. :cry:

Anyway, SteelEagle just told me through Skype to say this here so I will. He's currently experience internet connection problems (internet moving to slow to effectively load a page of the site) that make accessing the site impossible. From the sounds of things, it may be cleared up soon, but he just wanted people who RP with him to know why he'll be absent for the next couple days. :)

Helix -- looks like you had fun! Also dat backpack! :-o

QuickLime -- I'm sorry to see you're upset! Sometimes taking a break is good. I'm still game to RP with you and Muffin though, if you're interested in doing that. Keep in mind that you were given Zecora because the RP staff felt you were 100% capable of playing her, and Scootaloo going to someone else is not an indication of your skill as a player, or your ability to make a good application. I hope you feel better soon, feel free to PM me if you'd like!

Hate to see you go QuickLime. It's fun talking to you on chat. And I understand losing an app to somepony is hard. So, when you're ready, please com back.

It's been wonderful Canterlot, big thanks to all the love and support given to me by the incredible friends I have here. Long live the brony fandom!

~Catrina Elizabeth Napper; Cat Napper

So yeah Signing off~

QuickLime

I'm sorry to see you two go. CN, I remember you joined about the same time I did. I always enjoyed seeing your artwork on the site. Lime, you were always fun to chat with, and I guess I'll see you in the RP threads (assuming they keep going).

Come back soon, y'hear?

I know what it's like to take an app loss hard.

And I understand losing an app to somepony is hard.

This. So much.

Just a forewarning I will be moving coming July or August so I may be inactive during some times there. It really depends on what I am bringing to university and setting up my main PC again! Plus I am going to be gone Thursday. Getting a few nagging injuries checked out and taking mental break from the IRC.

I'm not actually leaving for any period of time, but I thought this was the best place to post a blanket statement aside from my status. Last night I went through some pretty heavy things (which is involving moving out among other stuff) and it's distracting the hay out of me. I've tried a few times to make responses to my Cadance roleplays but will either be unhappy with what I've typed or I'll forget that I'm even working on them.

Apologies to those waiting on me, I'm trying and will break through soon. Hope I haven't caused too much trouble!

Okay so I thought the IRC was the problem but it's not it's the entire site. For the past several weeks all my efforts have been ignored, be it in my rps or the event that I am trying to plan that fell flat on it's face I am taking a full break from the site save for replying to my Private Rps and the Rp's that Zecora is in .

-shakes head-

I got really tired of writing up nice replies to only have people skim over them and not respond to MOST of what my character said because they'd rather only rp with cast characters.

Till things turn around this is Lime Signing off.

We'll miss you, Lime. :(

Incidentally, while I'm here, after a pneumonia scare, I'm bedridden and my laptop has been confiscated. I'll try to get better asap so I can reply to my RPs <3

Sorry to hear that CN. When something like this happens, if you're able, it's generally a good idea to PM a player in your RPs, so your PC can be played by the GM until you get better. And the game can move on. Hope you get better soon!

Okay so I thought the IRC was the problem but it's not it's the entire site. For the past several weeks all my efforts have been ignored, be it in my rps or the event that I am trying to plan that fell flat on it's face I am taking a full break from the site save for replying to my Private Rps and the Rp's that Zecora is in .

-shakes head-

I got really tired of writing up nice replies to only have people skim over them and not respond to MOST of what my character said because they'd rather only rp with cast characters.

Till things turn around this is Lime Signing off.

Awww, I hope none of my responses were among that number. :sniff: I thought I was doing pretty good. I think Reno's pretty fun to play around with. ^_^

Gah I'm back for good this time. I've finally got the hospital bills to an amout that is lower than my phone number and I can sit up for more than five minuets at a time. Sorry for the massive delay everyone, I'm getting back to my RPs today.

Awww, I hope none of my responses were among that number. :sniff: I thought I was doing pretty good. I think Reno's pretty fun to play around with. ^_^

Oh of course not you Hoss! You always make me feel welcome and appreciated

Incidentally I am over myself now..XD I'm sorry for being a drama queen guys I'm back <3

• Like 1