Mother of Celestia! (And other explitives)

korok132

Just out of curiosity, how many of you find yourselves thinking/saying pony-swears? Like "Horseapples" or "By Celestia/Luna" and the like.

Personally, I think they're fun, mostly because the only other people who will understand why you say those are because of MLP, and thus, an instant brony detector. Also, just because it's cool like that.

I don't know if I use these in real life ever, but I really try to incorporate pony swears like this wherever I can in the RP. It can be fun. ;)

And not quite on topic, but the title of this thread really makes me wonder what Celestia's actual mother was like... :P

I actually try to avoid them.

the words that I use instead of swears is one of the things people notice about me (more-so in real life than online) and I don't want pony references taking that away o)3)

I've almost used "buck" a few times, but I always quickly swap it out for something else.

In public...and in school...No chance :lol:

Sometimes with my family...better than actual swearing :P

I'll keep the weird looks from my older brother when I say, "Sweet Celestia." over a telling off :D

And not quite on topic, but the title of this thread really makes me wonder what Celestia's actual mother was like... :P

I like to imagine lauren faust's alicorn OC as PC's and PL's mother. It makes me happy.

I'm also a fan of my own phrase "luna above!" and "By Starswirl's Beard!

Well, I won't give not-modified examples, for obvious reasons.

Still, I sometimes think in English instead of my own language. Especially when browsing web. And the one I've caught myself exchanging, is "Oh in the name of Celestia...". Somehow takes a burden off my chest, when it comes to disrespecting religion.

But I still prefer using those instead of normal ones. Simply because they don't sound that wrong as different, original ones.

one time in woodshop, I dropped a hammer on my foot and screamed in the top of my lungs HORSEFEATHERS

at which point, I had to explain myself which was an adventure in itself~

Now it would seem i regularly curse with brony explicitives~

It's all i good fun though, but that first time really caught me off guard

I've been attempting to train myself to make a "cha" sound because it is completely meaningless and can explode out of your mouth with a sudden frustration. I spend LOTS of time around kids and I can't really sensor myself. The words I use around my friends will be the same words I use everywhere else. I've made no attempt to add any pony vocabulary to my daily life.

"Flying Feather" is probably my all time favorite. At one time a friend and I swapped all curse words with "Sherlock" for like a month, luls were had. We've occasionally caught each other saying "everypony" or "somepony" lately, and I like to throw in a good "Buck you" to spice things up. Our usual cursing gets kinda racy though as the night goes on, and we lean away from the pony ones due to fatigue.

"Flying Feather" is probably my all time favorite.

honestly when fluttershy said that i spit out the milk I was drinking considering the severity of the swear it implies. Also on a slightly less related note, being pagan (depite there being a male pagan deity) I usually say "by the goddess", or the like. Those phrases have of recently become plural...

honestly when fluttershy said that i spit out the milk I was drinking considering the severity of the swear it implies. Also on a slightly less related note, being pagan (depite there being a male pagan deity) I usually say "by the goddess", or the like. Those phrases have of recently become plural...

Flying feather caught me way off guard, too! That's one of my favorites, especially from Fluttershy!

The other day my Brony friend dropped his change while we were heading down the hallway after school, and he shouted out "Buck!".

Funny enough, a teacher started yelling at him because it sounded like...the other word. We laughed for a good ten minutes straight. :lol:

I like to imagine lauren faust's alicorn OC as PC's and PL's mother. It makes me happy.

I'm also a fan of my own phrase "luna above!" and "By Starswirl's Beard!

What about my beard???? :P

I admit... I'm pretty liberal with my language, but when better manners demand it... I've used "buck." I've also said "I don't give two flying feathers"