[Canterlot]After Gala Party. (Open)

Do you want one After-Gala thread or multiple ones?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want one After-Gala thread or multiple ones?

• One thread only
    • Multiple threads

Hello Everypony Ice Storm here,

As you know the Gala is going to be coming to a close soon, and many of us might still have unresolved plots or ideas that we would like to see to conclusion for the thread. That is why I will be running an After Gala party in Canterlot Park, which is right outside of the Canterlot gardens. (the large park that basically surrounds the castle.) Everypony whom has attended this years Gala is invited, as well as ponies that weren't quite able to make it in. Depending on interest level, I might run multiple threads akin to the Gala. That way, the groups that were looking to finish up specific group plots as well.

Let me know below if you're planning on joining the after Gala thread and what characters you'll be playing so that I can list them here.

Player:........................Characters

Ice Storm----------------Ice Storm and Medo

Bellosh------------------Empress Yue

QueenCerali------------Cerali

PyroBlaze---------------Liviel and Sunrise

PrinceBlueblood-------Prince Blueblood, Halvard, and Chipper Demise

Dunder------------------Dunder

Windwright--------------Yuchou, Licorice, and Edelweiss

Pretzelpony-------------Jarl Sigrun and Silverheart

Zeig----------------------Inkbrand, Mei, and Dawnguard

Lux-----------------------Fire Heart

Tacobob----------------Fire Walker

Ciraxis-------------------Swift Squall

starswirlthebearded---Harmonic Dissonance

Dubstep-----------------Tarisio, Lian, Minerva*, Ailong*

Let's see...

Blueblood will be there; he still owes Fire Walker and Swift Squall the full story of how he and Star Crusader met and fell in love.  Also, there's probably a bit of diplomatic work he could do as well.

Halvard may want to put in a bit more work too.

And Chipper Demise... is going to be himself, mostly.

I'll be bringing Yuchou back to finish (start) handing out the Gifts, and I'm bringing both Licorice and Edelweiss in. Licorice would have been working all night undercover, and Edelweiss has been sneaking around and got caught, but a guard is going to hand him off to Tarisio, or try to.

2 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

@Pretzelpony And don't forget Silverheart. :P

Yeah!

6 minutes ago, Bellosh said:

@PyroBlaze If you don't mind, I'd like to start out Yue's After-Gala by confiding with Liviel as they're walking through the park/gardens.

Sounds good to me. They are old friends after all.

Inkbrand will probably make an appearance. Mei may or may not, I'm not entirely sure, since she really has no reason to stick around for a continuation of what was a 'terrible' night for her. If she doesn't show up, then Dawnguard probably will, and vice verse. 

-is super decisive-

Added you in Dub, and As it stands, judging from the consensus of users here. I will be running this in two threads. Medo will be "Leading" the one that will be just outside of the Gate to the gardens. This one will be called. [After-Gala]Gates of the Garden.

Ice Storm will be will be running the one more towards the center of the park. This one will be called [After-gala]Park of the Palace.

Just like in the Gala, each character can only be in one of the threads at a time, but can freely move between them. (Unless you're pinkie pie and you found the mirror pool. then you can be in two places at once.)

Nightingale still has to clean up after her 'impromptu stall', Agile has a nice mare to flirt with, and Steam is still looking to sped some more time with her crush!

Add all three for me, please! :D 

Archived