Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

ALRIGHTY I have some good news and I have some BAD news

The good news my new laptop should be here in a few days... The bad news is I'll probably not be on again untill then so PLEASE have some patience with me and don't take my cast characters away D= I'v been without a computer for the past few days as is >.< I will make it up to all of you when I am back to stay.

I'll prolly be gone for 2 weeks due to internet issues at home. Actually, ISP got disconnected because my brother neglected to pay the bills and I'm teaching him a lesson of no internet until he wises up and pays it himself since I'm already stretched with my own expenses.

It is with no remorse whatsoever that I hereby make official my lack of interest in ponies. I no longer find the show all that entertaining, nor have I any plans to watch the upcoming third season. Everyone else is free to enjoy it to their heart's content, as they have always been, I just have no ingressed draw towards the series at this point. Furthermore, I have lost my desire to roleplay in the setting, save for a few small exceptions here and there, none of which are affiliated with Canterlot now that IRC chat has been wholly removed from association with this website. To the majority of you I leave a wholly inert farewell, and to the select few of you who are pretty awesome I leave a fond 'until we meet again'.

Also ignore anything Allura says about my passing as he is about as reliable as mashed potatoes for such information.

Cave Johnson, we're done here.

Posting from my phone. My computer's video card is in its death throes and won't let me get much past boot. :( I'm aiming to either get it fixed or, more likely, fork out for a newer one in the next day or two, but in the meanwhile the only computer I have access to is my work computer. >.> As busy as work's been I doubt I'll have time for posting, so I'll probably be gone a couple days while I fix things.

im needing to go on a short unexpected hiatus. I had thought about clearing my mind for a few days and i think a week away would do me good. I plan on continuing all of my RPs, but for now, I'm putting my activity on hold for no more than a couple weeks. I'll be around probably if you need to chat with me.

Oh also, my computer screen broke, so I need to buy a new one. See you sometime next week hopefully.

It is with no remorse whatsoever that I hereby make official my lack of interest in ponies.

Also ignore anything Allura says about my passing as he is about as reliable as mashed potatoes for such information.

Cave Johnson, we're done here.

But you never matched up Green Flash! :wail::scream::wail::scream:

Well, after searching all other forums for this thread before finally coming here--as should have been obvious--I'm leaving ya'll with an update.

I do fully intend to return to this board, it's just that life, right now, is incredibly hectic. So...I need to say farewell for awhile. I don't have a definite time period for my hiatus, and I feel terrible for any RPs I've left intermingle (I don't think there are any....I've lost like my two most important characters, anywho.) Anyway, I'm not going to be online much longer after this post, other than to wrap up any PMs I might have.

I'm sure when S3 comes out, I might regain some inspiration, but....at this point in time, I have no inspiration for ponies. Not to draw them, RP them, write about them....nothing. I can't even focus on the Fics I used to read loyally. So, it is with a heavy heart that I take a much needed break from this site.

I love you all, my pony brothers and sisters. And, as Holly Dash would say, 'Ah'll be seein' ya'll!'

My great-aunt has suffered and survived a brain hemorrhage. She's refusing to take blood pressure medications so she may have another one at any time...

My deepest condolences SilverSwirl. :(

• Like 1

I'm going to be going on a trip with some friends from Friday thru Sunday. I won't be back to post until Monday morning, so expect my postings then.

Hello everyone. I come on...a quite different kind of note. I have been part of this forum for quite awhile now, and I have accumulated many friends. I've had my own experiences with the fandom, individual members, and the show. But tonight, I'm afraid I have to say good-bye to all of you. Before I do, however, let me leave in the beat way possible; with a wall of text.

I joined this fandom confused, nervous, and awkward. I never liked the idea of liking a show for little girls. I constantly got pissed at the fandom, and lost my respect for bronies little by little everyday. I pissed myself off, but never left the forum. I stayed here, and made many friends. I regained hope for the fandom simply by conversing on this forum. I even got into RolePlay, and made my own OC's. Yet I never considered myself a brony. I had too much on my mind. Anxiety. Depression. Insomnia. It constantly affected me to noticeable points. And even as I had little to no respect for bronies to the point where I was disgusted to even call myself one, I stayed in here in hopes of better times.

So, let's clear things up here. I'm no longer a brony, if I ever really was, but I respect many of the people in this fandom. I have my own strong views of haters and the fans, but none I want to really discuss as of now.

So, before I leave, I want to thank all of you. This is one of the best forums I have ever been apart of. If you know me, I bid you farewell. If you do not, I can tell you that this forum is great, and there really is no reason to be ashamed of this fandom.

Goodbye Canterlot, I'm leaving this forum for good.

If you would still like to keep in touch, my skype is shadowdeath251. Feel free to add me.

Sincerely, with best regards,

SirShadowdeath

I'm sorry you feel the need to leave Canterlot. You don't need to be a brony to appreciate FiM or this community, nor does appreciating pony make you a brony. Good luck, as you continue your journey. May you find your way.to peaceful times, and look back here with fond memories.

I'm back!!

I've updated these threads to boost my restart back into RPing:

100 Country Kisses

A Rescue in Progress, Perhaps?

The Apple Family Reunion

I'm currently got a list of 'to-do's that I am reading and writing in when I am able to. Please wait a few day for me to catch up. If I haven't in a few days, please ping me to remind me in case I forgot a thread.

i got a new computer

Inspiron 1522

Intel core i3 processor

750HDD

6MB RAM

• Like 2