Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

I could possibly be offline for the next few days (or longer), folks.

Severe weather system heading my way, one with very high wind gusts, starting this afternoon (EST)

Could mean downed power lines and loss of electricity.

Last time this happened, didn't get power back for two days.

So if I vanish from Canterlot for a while, chances are it was the storm that knocked me off the net.

Well Grandpa is out of the hospital and now in a nursing care facility for a little while. At least until everything is healed and safe for him to resume normal life.

Notifying on the behalf of Drakeven, who just got done using up his last three minutes joining the Chatroom in order to request I share this: His powersupply has apparently melted in the socket, rendering him without a viable computer. He sends his apologies to those with whom he was involved in roleplays, as he will be unavailable until the problem resolves itself.

That is all.

• Like 1

Ah, yes, (late) update on the computer. I was a fried capacitor in the motherboard, and currently I don't have the cash to get a new one, so I'm stuck to iPad and sometimes a laptop on weekends. Could be a while longer before I get anything new sadly, but I haven't vanished fully <3

Not leaving, just here to notify that, forum RP-wise, post responses have/will still be panning out much slower than usual (though Jadebug = kinda slow reply-er anywho). Co-curricular choir (particularly in preparation for the New England Music Festival in March) and schedule-related planning/craziness involving plans for what I'll be doing once I graduate in June are primarily to blame.

...I should have said this much earlier, I know. For those of you who are currently in/planning to RP with me in the near future. My megaton-riffic apologies guys. *-*