Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Promised to write in this week but I this week was worst for me than one before. I gonna try and respond at weekend at get on RP state in upcoming week, but I don't promise anything. 5 tests in this week :wail: I'm so sorry.

Dude, that suuuucks!

Feel better! I'll stall on the RP we're in, just put in a silly response to keep the thread going that won't really add to the action.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes....

I feel bad about this, but I'm gonna have to put all my OC RPs on hold.

My cast characters (Rarity and Spike) I will continue to post as them, but I have too much art to think about to be worried about my other OCs as well.

I sincerely apologise to those who are in RPs with my OCs. But right now, I need to focus on my art.

You will probably still see me around the forums from time to time where I am needed, I'll pop up in the IRC from time to time too. But mostly I will be doing artsy-fartsy stuff.

So, Please watch my Canterlot Gallery, my Deviantart, and my Tumblr for constant art updates! Specially my question tumblr, Question the Kudas, to see what antics my OCs will be getting into there!

Thank you, and I apologise again.

I go by the name "Fimbulwinter" in the chat. Most of you don't know me, I guess that'll make this easier. I haven't visited the forums for months, and I barely posted when I did, so I guess it's time to make it official: I'll be leaving the Canterlot comunity. There is no point in me staying around if I'm not going to post anything, and I don't interact in the chat either, so it's kinda like if I didn't even existed. Besides, I just don't feel like part of the comunity anymore, and I don't enjoy coming here. It doesn't help that my mind has been going through some troubling moments, making me question a lot of things.

Maybe I'll appear in the chat room once in a while, but probably not.

I am sure I won't be missed, and my absence won't be noticed, but I thought I'd post it.

Bye.

Thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be gone (and most likely AFK) all day this coming weekend (Oct 15-16). Will definitely be back online Monday Oct. 17. I posted with BOTH of my cast characters TODAY so there shouldn't be any problem there.

Have a great weekend, everypony!

:D:D:D:D

My life is totally crazy! I will be trying my best to get to all of my RP threads this upcoming week but I might miss something, please just PM me if I'm holding up a thread. Thanks! :)

sorry guys, looks like I have even more work than I thought I did. I need to put all of my RPs on hold until Friday! :scream:

RL is hitting me hard too. Sorry I have been slightly inactive. Will post in my RP's A.S.A.P.

Why couldn't all of the life hit during the season gap? :(

this weekend I have a lot of homework, artwork and art for homework to catch up on. if you happen to notice that I'm online and posting this Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it's because I'm procrastinating. the proper thing to do in this situation is to send me angry messages telling me to get to work U_U

I'll be in between ISPs starting Sunday all the way till the 1st 2 weeks of December

I'll try to keep up with my RPs using public wireless internet and with enough luck nopony will notice, but my posting and logging in frequency is definitely taking a hit

My computer and wifi are being wonky, but I've downloaded the tapatalk app for my iphone. I'll be around as much as I can but with my computer being dead I won't be online everyday (unless tapatalk is easy to post with). I'll make sure to check in at least every three days on my iphone though, sorry for any problems this causes.

This week I have a some MAJOR assignments that I must finish by this Friday (29th). For the art program I attend, I need to come up with a certain amount of drawings for my visual journal before the end of quarter this week (I've been working on for the past month, but I can be a pretty slow artist >-<), along with a pretty big digital photography project (I'm learning more about Photoshop this week, and I thankfully have all the pictures in). Also in English class I have to a large amount of editing/revising my college essay, possibly making different versions of it once I get a better look into the colleges I plan on attending. I don't think I need to say a word about the normal homework load. Depending on how things run I'll get back into the RP swing by Saturday, or possibly a little bit later. My apologies folks.

Ugh, terribly sorry folks, when I signed up and took on Stormy (though she's about the backgroundiest background pony you can get) I had forgotten that NaNoWriMo was right around the corner. Sadly, this means that any RPs that occur with me will be as slow and minimal as they come for the month, if they occur at all.

I want to be a novelist. NaNoWriMo is currently a necessity for me. If I can train myself to crank out 50,000 words in 30 days and have it be writing on par with the rest of my work, I can train myself to crank out a proper novel in a year's time and have it be writing on par with the rest of my work.

Sorry, folks. Do with Stormy what you will. I have to jump out for now, and I'll try try try my hardest to do SOMETHING on the site. I'll still be in the IRC but only to be distracted enough that I don't miss dinner like I did last night.

-- Ghostie

Let me start by saying that if this is the wrong place to post this or if it's not ok to post this on the forums please feel free to delete this post. The last thing I want to do is cause drama, but I feel my friends and people who I'm RPing with should know.

I need to take some time away from Canterlot, I recently lost the child I've been carrying and I need time to heal both physically and mentally. I've been trying to carry on as normal but it's becoming more and more apparent that I need to take a break and come to terms with what has happened.

I'm deeply sorry to everyone I'm RPing with, I hope you all can understand though. If it's at all possible I'd like to keep Derpy but I completely understand if you put her back up for "adoption". I'll be back in 2 weeks to try and get back into the swing of things.

Kudalyn I hope you understand my absence. Please feel free to carry on with the wallpaper without streaming it or move me to the bottom of the list, whichever is easier for you.

If for some reason anyone needs to reach me please send an email my way (I won't be checking my Canterlot messages until I get back) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. You can find my email in my profile. I'm sorry for any hassle this causes.

I really wish you the best, hun - words sorta fail me at how unfair this is to hear...you have my deepest sympathies in this horrendous turn of events..

Just wanted to say on behalf of everyone that we're sorry to hear something like this, and that we're all pulling for you to overcome it and grow stronger...

As far as Derpy's concerned, I'm sure something can be arranged quietly...considering the event - you as a person should always come first, anyhow.

Not gonna make a huge overblown post here, so I'm gonna say you'll be in our thoughts and that we hope things work out for the best...

You know we love ya oodles, Miss techno!

Be strong, and we'll be here when you get back to do whatever we as your fellow friends and associates can POSSIBLY do to help you past these trying times.

Lotsa hugs and well wishes from Robikku! <3