If you could free Discord

31 members have voted

1. 1. Free him?

And not just in to the pony world, but are world.

(For what ever crazy BS you want here) Discord was real and was just trapped in your (PC/laptop/tv what ever you want) and you had the power to give him a one way free key to are world... well you? If you do he well make you a dime-god. or so he says, is it a lie? up to you!

But as for me? Yes, I'd free him. Why? Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a guy that well ride his horse backwards in my boxers for the heck of it. I just do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, the army has plans. I don't, never have. I just do what ever want win ah want to. Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos! And if you ask be that is more fun then boring old order. Come on how can you not like this guy?

discord__ed_by_knux_the_killer-d4atdbs.png

I think that chaos in Equestria would be different than chaos on Earth. I mean, Discord had a building upside down, he made chocolate rain and cotton candy clouds—those may sound fun, and ponies might be able to live—but humans might not be able to.

Heck, Discord would probably nuke half the world just because it would make people crazy. He's Discord, he likes torturing ponies, and probably would enjoy torturing people. Another thing is, we have more technology and a further advanced society.

Chocolate rain and cotton candy clouds might seem cool... but where are you going to get water? How will you survive without water? How will plants grow and provide us with needed fruits and vegetables? Heck, what will animals drink to keep THEM alive?

Plus, there's that whole night/day thing. I think that if that went on long enough, it could literally drive people to madness. Though, unlike Equestria, we have watches and clocks and calendars to always tell us what time it is.

But what if Discord did things like take down the internet? Cause power outages? Destroy buildings? THIS is what he does. Maybe not in Equestria, but remember, that's a very different world. They don't have things like nukes and internet and cell phones. He finds happiness in watching others suffer. In watching others struggle to make sense of a nonsensical world.

As much disharmony, destruction, and despair (not to mention distrust) I'd cause in Equestria...you bet I'd release Discord if I had the chance!

Not sure if it's the evil inside me or my desire for a sweet storm of chaos, but I wouldn't mind seeing Discord's Rule.

Maybe it's cause I don't like Celestia's tyrannical rule or Luna's Republic...

3881 - angel macro no.png

I consider myself to be of chaotic alignment (whether I'm chaotic good or chaotic neutral depends on my mood) but even so... Discord is a dick. I say leave him in stone. Besides, if I let him out, I know that I'd be the one he would pick on. I'd rather not have my life become an amusement for some primordial spirit of chaos. Not for all the chocolate milk in the world.

Until the last minutes of the second episode, yes. For a chaos entity, he seemed to have more of a plan than most evil guys.

Then, he acted like a dumbass and was defeated due to cheer incompetence... so I have to say 'no' uness in the middle of the season they reveal it was part of a plan or something =P

If I had Discord on my PC, I'd put him on a flash drive and leave him somewhere. He'd be the ultimate virus. His process wouldn't show up in the Task Manager, and he'd mess with stuff. I can just imagine him logging on as the victim on several websites, wreaking havoc. He'd get the guy banned everywhere, and send rude emails, all before Blue-screening the whole thing.

Hopefully the guy decides not to upload him anywhere. It would be disastrous. Maybe releasing him isn't such a good idea.

Nope. Not a good idea.

I'd do it. we'd run away together to the middle of nowhere and he would make me all the cotton candy and chocolate milk I wish for~

but only if I had five best friends that would help me seal him away again~ but I do, so that's not a problem :P