Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

I know, and I don't intend to stop for long. But I'm kinda burnt out. RPing is starting to feel like a chore instead of fun. I don't want to give up my characters, but I'd like just 2 or 3 weeks where I don't feel like I have to update. Not that will happen soon, since I have at least 5 active topics right now >_<

Well you can always do a reduced amount, say 2-3 that is easy going so you are posting only a few times a week, which is a couple hours out of the week. I do want to say I am having a blast in the one thread we share together.

Well you can always do a reduced amount, say 2-3 that is easy going so you are posting only a few times a week, which is a couple hours out of the week. I do want to say I am having a blast in the one thread we share together.

I really enjoy that thread too, and I will see it through to the end, you can be sure of that ^-^

I'll see how I feel later. I'm just in kind of a funk right now.

Expect no posts from the 26th and the 27th, I will be testing for Karate rank promotion and it is quite a drive to the Grand Master, wish me luck!

Good luck!

Guest EoLPinkie

So, I'm moving. Not very far at all, mind you. But I'm a homeowner now, instead of a renter. Big leagues. But on this Saturday, the 28th, the movers are coming. The following monday is when Fios will be coming in to hook up my interwebs. So, yeah. The weekend. Nothing serious.

Neato! Congratulations!

Everyone who is in an RP with me, let me take a moment to apologize for the unplanned inactivity of me lately. Work was piling up on me, and I had some personal matters to take care of. I feel back on track now, and I'll do my best to not have this happen again unannounced.

Sorry, everyone.

Hey guys... got some news.

If you follow my Tumblr, and lessly my DA, you probably know of the monetary issues I've been going through.

All of this has lead to me being very inactive in my Rp's here in Canterlot. I have still been around to help out with apps and draw for the site and stuff, but mostly I've been silent.

This has lead me to announce finally: I'm hereby putting ALL RPS THAT MY OC'S ARE IN ON INDETERMINATE HIATUS. Like, I won't be posting even as Aqua until I have things in my life under better control.

This also means I've decided to relinquish my ownership of roleplaying as Rarity. As much as I adore playing as that beautiful pony, she needs much more love than I have been giving her.

This won't mean I won't be around and about the site. You'll still see me about with the Monthly Drawfriends, and helping out a bit with the gallery and the RP apps. A great way to see what I've been up to is to follow my tumblr (kudalyn.tumblr.com) cause lately it seems like all I've been doing is hanging out there XD

Also, you can get ahold of me is to email me (kuda,kitsune@Hotmail.com) but please, keep that in moderation. I don't want my email to get crammed with 'hi' and 'how are you?' emails. I won't give out my skype for this very reason, but if you're in a -certian- pony group on there (you know who you guys are) then you'll see me often on there.

I don't go on the IRC much anymore just cause... I don't. That's all.

I'll try to update my art thread a bit more, but generally I just post my art to my gallery here on the forums. I love comments btw <3

So, I hope that eventually I'll get things level again, where I can get back to rp'ing with the ponies and bronies I love.

Kuda out :)

PS: to those that wish to RP as Rarity and make apps? Beware. I will be very strict on who I help choose as Rarity. Only the best, most elegant and spot-on-personality app will get her! Please be true to her element and character. Thank you.

If you follow my Tumblr, and lessly my DA, you probably know of the monetary issues I've been going through.

All of this has lead to me being very inactive in my Rp's here in Canterlot. I have still been around to help out with apps and draw for the site and stuff, but mostly I've been silent.

This has lead me to announce finally: I'm hereby putting ALL RPS THAT MY OC'S ARE IN ON INDETERMINATE HIATUS. Like, I won't be posting even as Aqua until I have things in my life under better control.

This also means I've decided to relinquish my ownership of roleplaying as Rarity. As much as I adore playing as that beautiful pony, she needs much more love than I have been giving her.

This won't mean I won't be around and about the site. You'll still see me about with the Monthly Drawfriends, and helping out a bit with the gallery and the RP apps. A great way to see what I've been up to is to follow my tumblr (kudalyn.tumblr.com) cause lately it seems like all I've been doing is hanging out there XD

Also, you can get ahold of me is to email me (kuda,kitsune@Hotmail.com) but please, keep that in moderation. I don't want my email to get crammed with 'hi' and 'how are you?' emails. I won't give out my skype for this very reason, but if you're in a -certian- pony group on there (you know who you guys are) then you'll see me often on there.

I'll try to update my art thread a bit more, but generally I just post my art to my gallery here on the forums. I love comments btw <3

So, I hope that eventually I'll get things level again, where I can get back to rp'ing with the ponies and bronies I love.

PS: to those that wish to RP as Rarity and make apps? Beware. I will be very strict on who I help choose as Rarity. Only the best, most elegant and spot-on-personality app will get her! Please be true to her element and character. Thank you.

I can sympathize, Kudalyn. Though we haven't spoken previously or even been introduced, I admire your dedication to the site and everypony who calls it home. Your OC's and indeed your Rarity are inspiring.

Know that all troubles come to pass under the suffusing rays of hope and self-worth, and I'm positive that you'll come through your predicament wealthy not in currency, but in experience. Please don't hesitate to call on me if there's anything I can do for you.

As for the post-script, some ponies may see that as a tall obstacle to overcome. Should I choose to join those who apply in your stead, it's an obstacle that shall be met with a smile and determination.

You are in my thoughts.

Kuda I hope things start getting better for you soon, you were a great Rarity and it's been fun RPing with you <3

• Like 1

I've been kind of absent for the past few days, and I know I had a couple of RP topics up... so, I just want to apologize that I haven't been around... I'll probably be kind of sporadic regarding posting RP-related stuff... I'm having a lot of issues right now, and depression is really sapping a lot of the creative energy that I usually have. :(

It is with a great regret I inform you I will be leaving the forums.

I just can't balance it and other things. I may come back over the summer, but I need to leave for now.

Ashton, I'm sorry I can't continue the RP.

I will be on the Minecraft server when I can get time, so you can reach me there if I am needed.

I'm sorry.

Goodbye.

Ashton, I'm sorry I can't continue the RP.

It's like somone else here said (and I agree) Real Life comes first. It was great while it lasted, hopefully one day we can do another one :)

Hope life treats you well, been nice knowing you, be good!

It's like somone else here said (and I agree) Real Life comes first. It was great while it lasted, hopefully one day we can do another one :)

Hope life treats you well, been nice knowing you, be good!

Nice knowing you? I ain't dieing. I can still jump on MC or IRC from time to time. :P

And besides, the summer is empty and free, and I don't know what else could happen this school year.

Hell, I could get back on in a month.

I'm just letting everypony know that if I don't, there is a reason.

Seriously, it's been a fun run, I hope I can get the time to come back.

Gah, I'm tearing up while I write this. You guys are awesome. c:

Goodbye, I'll miss you guys.

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to morn the loss... what? your not dead? *puts robes away and kicks casket out of sight* (lol)

Well, hope to see you again soon then! I'll be here. I would put an "unless" on there like "unless the show jumps the shark" but considering how many times the Sonic fandom "jumped the shark" and I didnt leave I'd say it's safe to assume I'll be here for atleast a few years ;)