Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Wellp, my computer is currently a brick, I'm HOPEFUL that it can be fixed at least, but I'll be a bit sporadic on my signing on until it's fixed. Hopefully it'll only take a day or two.

Will be gone all weekend, no internet access until the evenings. Shoveling sand.

11798969-large.jpg

^ That sand.

I always hate to see amusement parks trashed. Anyway, with the holiday season approaching, I may not be on here as mush as I normally am. Rest assures, I'll still be responding to threads.

WORKPOCALYPSE IS OVER! Just in time for the real one, oh noooooo. :-o

But yes! Partly to let y'all know, and partly to get my butt back in gear, I'm letting you guys know I will be back and posting tonight after work, and at least getting started on some of that there request art!

I'll be on a Canterlor break until the new year.

We'll miss you, Steel, but we understand.

I too will be on a Christmas 'break' from the internet (and thus, Canterlot.com) on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Going to be spending the holidays at my mum's place. She has lots of everything, except net access.

:D:D:D:D

Well, I'm going to be leaving on a Study Abroad tour of Eastern Europe on the 1st, and immediately after shifting back to the college dorms for my last semester, so I'll be away for the better part of a month or so.

Well, I'm going to be leaving on a Study Abroad tour of Eastern Europe on the 1st, and immediately after shifting back to the college dorms for my last semester, so I'll be away for the better part of a month or so.

Sounds pretty exciting. :) Best of luck to you and we'll keep the place running for your return. :)

It's that time!!!

My winter break is going to end pretty soon, ('til this Monday). Since my sister has been playing the Canterlot Arcade games on my school computer, I think the IT department found the site and blocked it, so I probably have no chance of roleplaying after school hours, but once in a while I'll check if there's a "marecle" and they unblock it. I will be back from boarding school until the 6th of February. Tomorrow, I will leave during the afternoon. It takes eight hours from Portland to Spokane.... sadly.

It's that time!!!

My winter break is going to end pretty soon, ('til this Monday). Since my sister has been playing the Canterlot Arcade games on my school computer, I think the IT department found the site and blocked it, so I probably have no chance of roleplaying after school hours, but once in a while I'll check if there's a "marecle" and they unblock it. I will be back from boarding school until the 6th of February. Tomorrow, I will leave during the afternoon. It takes eight hours from Portland to Spokane.... sadly.

There are ways around site blocks. I did it all the time when I dealt with that. If you have the computer in your possession, you can probably do a bit of research to learn how to circumvent blocks like that. OR! Do what I did as an absolute back up, use my phone (with unlimited data) and tether!

eegh i'm alive, but seem to be getting hammered with every respiratory malady that can be thrown at me. i got over a wicked sinus infection only to get what feels like strep? D: anyway I am going to try my best to post tomorrow or the day after.

I wish I got paid sick days. :|

• Like 1

eegh i'm alive, but seem to be getting hammered with every respiratory malady that can be thrown at me. i got over a wicked sinus infection only to get what feels like strep? D: anyway I am going to try my best to post tomorrow or the day after.

I wish I got paid sick days. :-|

D'awh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. :)

I wish I got paid sick days. :-|

I take it you're still in the Dallas area, and if so, you must be getting the thing EVERYONE seems to be getting. I got it too. Last week, it was like a 24 hour flu, but since then, I feel like I've been fighting a respiratory infection of some sort. It stinks.

I take it you're still in the Dallas area, and if so, you must be getting the thing EVERYONE seems to be getting. I got it too. Last week, it was like a 24 hour flu, but since then, I feel like I've been fighting a respiratory infection of some sort. It stinks.

Yep, I am indeedy in the Dallas area. And I thought it was a sinus infection at first, but no. Sinus-infection-throat I'm used to, and sucks, but this. This feels like I have swallowed sandpaper. My throat's so swollen it whistles when I breathe, and it feels like fiery death every time I cough myself dizzy. :I

So uh I may still need a day or two. :(

Yep, I am indeedy in the Dallas area. And I thought it was a sinus infection at first, but no. Sinus-infection-throat I'm used to, and sucks, but this. This feels like I have swallowed sandpaper. My throat's so swollen it whistles when I breathe, and it feels like fiery death every time I cough myself dizzy. :I

So uh I may still need a day or two. :(

Yeah, if you haven't already, try Mucinex. It worked well for me.