Favorite Villain/Evil Creature

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Villain/Minor Bother?

• Discord
    • Nightmare Moon/Evil Luna
    • Gilda
    • Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon.
    • Diamond Dogs
    • Flim Flam Brothers
    • Animals/Wildlife
    • Queen Chrysalis

Q, er I mean Discord is still my #1 villian, though Chrisilis > NMM imo

(Did anyone else feel a strange TLK2 vibe from Chrisilis? she reminds me of the antagonist from that (horrible) sequil (Loved TLK1, Loved TLK 1.5/3, didnt care for TLK2 (though I have seen worse...)

• 3 weeks later...

They may have been nothing more than dumb muscle, but I quite enjoyed the Diamond Dogs. Along with being bloody hilarious, I feel they add a lot to the world of Equestria through not being another pony or super powerful being, but rather a different species all together. Their designs are also a plus for me, personally.

Beside them, Chrysalis and the Flim Flam Brothers are great.

• Like 1

I know they are snooty and kind of mean but I really like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon as the bad guys for many reasons:

a) they are cutie pies. You can't deny it, Silver Spoon's sleek braid and cat eye glasses are super stylin' and Diamond Tiara has guts for rocking a tiara.

b) I like how weirdly nice they are for typical characters in the bully girl archetype. They tease Apple Bloom but they are still nicer and more inclusive than they would be if it were any other show.

c) they learn lessons. Diamond Tiara and SIlver Spoon realize they are being jerky sometimes and learn.

I loved the diamond dogs. Why? Well, how can you not love the closest things to Orks that Equestria gets. I mean come on, they are the silliest and most laughable, but they remind me so much of the Orks from Warhammer 40k. They are brutish in their methods and probably the least intelligent, but I still love them for being that way.

dwaaaaaach_by_gimpcowking-d4926ub.jpg

Flim Flam Brothers :)

I don't know why but they just instantly came to mind. I like how they don't need any specific 'super powers' to be good villains. They're absolute con-ponies to the core and I just love that :D

You can say a lot about a pair of villains who deceive almost an entire town with their silver tongues and a catchy musical number :P

i dont think the flim flam brothers should be antagonists. they were probably nice ponies who wanted to become members of the wonderful communities all over Equestria. however, every town they went to people would put them out of business. driven mad by poverty, they went to ponyville and tried to establish a living by sharing with the apple family, but they were rejected.they only wanted 75% because they were deep in debt from buying the materials for the super speedy cider squeezy 6000 that they could never pay off because they never got any profits. in theory, they could have wanted to befriend the apple family,as well as everypony in ponyville, but had their hand forced into fierce competition by capitalism. that makes sense, right?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why, the Queen of Changelings of course! Hows that so? Sure, Discord is Q, have greater sense of humor, and is more omph then Chrysalis in power departament. But she posses what he have not - the Villain Song! (shared with Cadance but still...). Also she was the one who kicked Celestias flank on-screen.

Nightmare Moon got in her favor the 'fact' she was not deeply evil, she showed a very humane/equine fear here and there, she even tried to bargain with the elements "But the spark didn't worked" she was easily lovable...

I voted for Chrysalys, she acted as a more slate-solid evil even when she's still likable, like a grizzly with a buzzsaw, but likable no less... I could expect her comeback and replacing Celestia, under Discord's orders...

I had to vote Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon just because of their portrayal in FiW.

Which I am aware is not canon. :blush:

Queen Chrysalis, though, holds the key to my heart forever. She's just so... beautiful. So scheming. So powerful. Did I mention beautiful? She's so gorgeous, I'm surprised she had to morph into Cadance to get ponies' love to feed on. And her voice...! "Who says a girl can't really have it all?" *adorable giggle*

I had to vote Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon just because of their portrayal in FiW.

"Mr. Boxster is amaaazing."

"I would go so far as to say, he's my best friend!"

"Uh, you mean your SECOND best friend. Right? R-Right?"

• Like 2

Discord is so far my favorite Villain, though I'm surprised Chrysalis doesn't have a higher percentage of votes in the poll.

I believe that is because this poll predated the S2 finale. Chrysalis was added after. I'm fairly certain it would be closer had the numbers been reset.