Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Well folks, my area's in for yet ANOTHER big snowstorm starting on Wednesday, so if it knocks out my power and internet, I may be offline for a while. I am SO looking forward to SPRINGTIME!!!!

UPDATE: Woke up at 3:30am (3-6-13) just in time to watch the electricity flicker on and off twice already. The storm HAS hit my area, if I vanish from the internet for a while, you can assume that my power got knocked out by Snowstorm Saturn. Gotta run!

I was afraid this day would come all too quickly and it has...I am leaving Canterlot for the time being. I have a newborn to attend to, a house all my own and with this stubborn writers block...I hope to return within a few months, but my beautiful son comes first. I am deeply sorry to my partners for this.

I was afraid this day would come all too quickly and it has...I am leaving Canterlot for the time being. I have a newborn to attend to, a house all my own and with this stubborn writers block...I hope to return within a few months, but my beautiful son comes first. I am deeply sorry to my partners for this.

I think everyone totally understands that one's family must come first, especially when it is children. Congrats on your new child! Hopefully we will see you again soon. :)

• Like 1

Just a little heads up ponies:

I am attending Big Apple Ponycon next week on March 23 to 24. I'll be leaving Friday night and won't be home until Monday afternoon. Between those times my presence here will be sporadic.

After the con, I'll be back to my usual appearances here.

Nyaargh I'm sorry for slowness. This and last week have, for some reason, been the Week of Inexplicable Panic Attacks. :I I should get out of this snit soon, like I always do, but I feel like I'm going to dieeee.

I'm getting help for these, but, some weeks are still rougher than others. :(

Update! I actually found the keyboard. But I'm refraining myself from RP til I'm back at the dorm, in other words taking a break! ^^ I'll be on 'Chat though!

Well folks, yet ANOTHER big winter snowstorm is hitting my area. The NWS warns of possible power outages, so if I vanish from Canterlot.com for a while, you can assume my electricity got knocked out... again.... I am SO hating winter this year!!!

Well folks, yet ANOTHER big winter snowstorm is hitting my area. The NWS warns of possible power outages, so if I vanish from Canterlot.com for a while, you can assume my electricity got knocked out... again.... I am SO hating winter this year!!!

*sips lemonade in 65 degree breezy weather*

*sips lemonade in 65 degree breezy weather*

To quote Daffy Duck: "Yur, dispicable!"

:D:D:D

Update: First round of snowstorm sent less than half of what we were expecting. but it's not over yet. More snow on the way today! I may still lose electricity at the house.

Time will tell

• Like 1

So I might have less time to spend on board stuff on my vacation than I thought. If all else fails, I'll be back Monday April 1st. See everypony then.

- sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys,

I know it's been a long time since I disappeared. I'm sorry I had to drop out of all my RPs all of a sudden. I was going through a lot of personal struggles so I just dropped everything. I'm sorry for not informing you guys sooner. I just had a lot on my mind and a lot of things are going on IRL. I just had to stop everything and think long and hard on how to change my life.

I haven't even started to watch season 3 yet. I've gotten so pre-occupied with WoT (World of Tanks) and other stuff that I just drifted away further from here.

To everyone who has been trying to reach me thru my email, thru my deviantart account and other means. I'm really sorry to make you worry. I'm sort of okay now but I'm still trying to pick up the pieces of what used to be myself. Until then, I don't know how much longer I will be away. I still hope to continue some of the RPs I've started with you guys here and in the CanterlotCentral/CanterlotFOE chatrooms. But if its been that long and interest has waned, then its okay. I suppose I can start fresh. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys.

Well... until then. See you my friends...

Xiee